Status: Completed :D/D:

In Fate's Hands

Chapter 13

I flew through the doors of the school and ran to my locker. I saw Chase in my pathway, and he wasn’t moving. I slowed down and stopped in front of him.

“What?” I asked, the word coming out harsher than intended, but probably because I was slightly short of breath. The bell sounded for class, but I ignored it.

He just glared at me and slapped me. “Fucking asshole.”

I stared at him, my mouth gaping. “What the hell was that for? It’s not like we were together or anything.”

“Sure seemed like it.” Chase spat.

I coughed out a bratty laugh. “Yeah, I’ll believe that as soon as you believe I’m a virgin. We were never together. You were just someone I came to if no one else was available, and you pulled the same shit.”

He crossed his arms over his chest, not saying anything, knowing I was right.

He exhaled sharply, giving up on this argument, and walked away, shoving me hard with his shoulder in the process.

I rolled my eyes, smirking. He was so dramatic.

I finally got to my locker and grabbed my stuff for first hour. When I got closer to the classroom, I knew Steve wasn’t in there since everyone was talking.

I came through the doorway and saw Nick twirling Ian around in his arms, followed by a huge “aww” from the girls in the class.

Riley got up and went over by Ian and Nick, each of them giving him a kiss on his cheeks.

I knew I shouldn’t be feeling jealous of that, but the feeling was there, deep in my gut.

I walked over to them and slid my hand around his waist. His body twitched at my touch, but he immediately put a huge smile on his face and turned to kiss me.

“You’re slightly late.” He said quietly.

I smiled. “I spent too much time in the bathroom this morning.”

He turned his attention to my cheek for a split second. I didn’t want to explain it to him.

“I thought you weren’t gonna show.” Riley said, turning around again to face the rest of them.

I kept my hands on his hips. “I was thinking about it, but I decided against it.” I laughed a little. When I caught Ian’s eyes on us, his expression one of confusion and most likely disapproval, my laughter died almost immediately.

Ian looked like he was going to totally bitch us out, but Nick distracted him and started whispering in his ear. I thought he was going to talk to Ian before this morning. I sighed as Nick finished up his little speech. He still had a stubborn look on his face as he surveyed us, a skeptical look on his face.

“Alright, alright, have a seat. Take your seats. I’m sorry I was late, the teacher’s meeting ran longer than expected…” I heard Steve’s voice boom through the room.

We all sighed. Fucking Steve.

Ian gave me a slight glare. “We’re talking later.” He said, pointing to me.

“Alright.” I said, nervous for what was in store. I thought Nick’s talk was going to be bad.

We all went to our seats. I looked at Riley, who was also looking at me.

“What the fuck?” I whispered to him, directing the question towards what just happened.

“I don’t know.” He whispered back, shrugging.

I looked away, then snuck another glance at him, seeing that he wasn’t looking away either. Riley kept smiling and blushing, trying to cover it up with his sweatshirt sleeves.

I’ve never known someone as adorable as he could be.

I did a little celebration when the bell rang and Steve didn’t give us any homework. Riley and I were the last ones in the room, along with Ian and Nick. Riley helped carry Nick’s presents to his locker.

We got to Riley’s locker and leaned up against the one next to it. “So what’s Ian’s deal?”

He sighed. “He’s always been really, really protective of me. I don’t know why, but he’s always watched out for me and Ian more than himself.” He said, shutting his locker softly, turning to face me. “He doesn’t want me getting hurt. Not saying you’re going to hurt me or anything, but-”

I kissed Riley passionately, resting my hand on his neck, letting all of my emotions I was feeling towards him out in this one single kiss. “I would never hurt you, or do anything to put you in harm’s way.” I said quietly, staring right into his brown eyes.

I felt him grab my free hand, lacing his fingers with mine, giving a small smile, yet that smile said everything. “I know you wouldn’t.”

I thought I saw it coming, but I still wasn’t prepared for the forceful shove that threw both Riley and I into the row of lockers we were standing by. I focused on the people in the hall and saw that the only two that were snickering were Keegan and Kaedyn.

“What the fuck is your problem?!” I yelled at them, getting right in their faces. I was seriously about to punch the shit out of them, but decided against it, knowing that it wouldn’t do me any good.

I looked at Keegan, who looked especially satisfied, and I almost screamed in irritation. “Is it seriously still about this, Keegan? You can’t get your mind around it? Or is it that you can’t believe it? Do you need proof?”

Before he could answer, and before I could think about how horrible this would look, I pulled Riley into me and planted an affectionate kiss on his lips. He seemed to recognize the affection, because he didn’t look disgusted or confused when I pulled away.

I kept my hand around his waist, and now it was my turn to smirk at their dirty looks. “There’s your fucking proof. Now get over me, get over yourself, and go fuck yourself, or Kaedyn, since you‘re basically the same person, and you‘re so into each other.”

Their facial expressions changed in a matter of seconds, going from satisfaction to surprise and shock.
I saw Riley smirking with me as we walked away from that scene and I followed Riley to his second hour class.

“What the hell was that all about?” He asked.

“Keegan’s pissed that you’re above him. Kaedyn’s just playing along with it, anything to be a bitch.” I explained simply. There was no need to lie about it, it’s typical of the twins to pull some shit like that.

“Anything to please his bitch.” I heard Riley say, as if he was trying to keep it to himself.

I started laughing really hard after he said that, because it was so true.

We made it to his class and I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. I kissed him and let go. “See ya.”

He smiled and waved, blushing a little as I walked away.

I walked down the hall and just barely made it to my second hour English class. The teacher looked at me in disapproval, like always, and began class.

Towards the middle of class, she split us off into partners, and I just happened to be paired with Chase. I forgot he was even in this class. We had the rest of the class to do something that I wasn’t paying attention for.

“Do you know what we’re doing?” I asked him, a snotty air about my voice.

“No, I thought you’d know.” He said, having an indifferent, slightly monotonous tone, playing with a string on his pants.

There was definite tension in the air between us, mainly coming from him and his beliefs.

I sighed. “Chase. Get over it.”

“It’s easier said than fucking done, Ethan.” He said harshly, glaring at me intensely.

“You just need to get it through your mind that you were nothing but a fuck buddy, and you can’t tell me that I wasn’t the same to you.” I said, returning the harshness. “You’re just as much of a whore as I am.”

“As you were.” Chase spat. “You’re taken, committed, whipped, whatever. You’re stuck.”

I looked at him with one eyebrow raised, chin in my hands. “Just because I’m taken doesn’t take away my whore status.”
Chase got a really excited look on his face, which turned into one of seduction, want and suggestion.

My mind hit a road block right as I was about to say no. Chase did look really hot, and he was really amazing to fuck and be fucked by…

I closed my eyes and shook my head, coming back to reality and the reality of what Chase was trying to do. “Did you seriously think that was going to work? That it would be that easy to lure me in? Just because being taken doesn’t take away my whore status doesn’t mean I’m gonna whore around. Everyone is still gonna know me as a whore even when I’m not sleeping around, that’s just the reputation I gave myself. So like I said before, get over this whole thing. You didn’t mean anyth-”

My words were cut off when Chase grabbed me in between my legs, automatically starting to finger me, making me omit a pleasured moan as he bit his bottom lip and gave me one of his many sexy seductive stares. I tried so hard not to react or put my hands in places where they shouldn’t be . I closed my eyes and balled my hands into fists, steadying my breathing, pushing back my urge to moan from the pleasure Chase was giving me.

“Get the fuck off me.” I said quietly, calmly, still restraining myself from feeling up his whole body.

“You know you want to.” Chase said in a low voice. “I can see it just burning to come out.”

“Chase, if you don’t fucking move, I’ll make it so you can’t use your dick anymore.” I threatened.

Chase stopped, but kept his hand in place. I looked at him, and he was smirking.

I built up all the rage and anger I could and kicked him right in the balls, making him yelp and fall onto the floor.

“Did you think I was kidding when I said that? You should know that I don’t make threats and not follow through with them. Now fuck off.” I said, getting out of my desk and leaving the room to wander the halls and to just get out of the same room as Chase. He’s worse than me.

“You better be making your way down to the office, Ethan.” The English teacher yelled down the hall.

I flipped her off and turned down the hall towards the side doors that they always kept unlocked for the first half of the day before lunch. I could really go for a smoke right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for such the long wait D: I promise the next chapter will be out a lot sooner!