Status: Completed :D/D:

In Fate's Hands

Chapter 23

I could’ve killed Keegan.

He’s such a fucking scumbag.

Riley’s parents did nothing to stop us, which made me smirk.

Keegan shot up off the ground, his cheek a bright red.

I could’ve done so much worse with one punch.

“You pushed my limit, Keegan. Now get out before I make you wish you would’ve.” I said, acid dripping off my words.

He glared at us all. Kaedyn wrapped his arm around Keegan’s waist.

“Fuck you guys.” Keegan said, kissing his brother.

He pulled away, smirking at the shocked looks on their parents faces, and left.

After the door closed, I turned around and saw Riley sitting on the floor next to Nick, who had Ian’s cake-covered body in a tight embrace. Ian was shaking from his sobs.

I kneeled next to Riley, who was rubbing Ian’s back to comfort him. He looked at me and smiled a little.

I put my arm around Riley’s waist and waited silently.

“That cake took me three days to make.” Ian mumbled. “Three fucking days.” He raised his voice. He leaned away from Nick, who was now covered in cake as well, and looked around him, seeing what was left of the cake and coffee table.

“Ian, you’re bleeding!” Riley said, pointing to the long line of blood on his arm.

Ian sniffled, wiping his eyes, though getting frosting on his cheeks. “Fuck that. I don’t care. The only thing I care about right now is kicking their asses.”

I thought that he was gaining his composure, but then he started sobbing again, Nick’s arms going around him again.

“Hey.” I said quietly.

Ian looked up at me, tears streaming down his face.

“Don’t worry about them. If anything I’ll take care of them.” I smiled a little bit when Ian’s smile broke through his sadness. “And besides, it’s not all that bad.” I grabbed a huge chunk of cake off the floor, looking at it, then shoving it in Riley’s face.

A collective gasp went around the room, snickers erupting around the room.

I smirked as Riley gave me an evil glare. “We can have fun with this.” I said, keeping an eye on Riley’s hand as he scooped up a chunk of cake.

He chucked it, not knowing I was watching. I dodged it and it hit his mom square in the chest.

His eyes got huge as his mom gasped.

More laughter, even Ian was laughing.

And so commenced a full out food fight in Riley’s living room. No one in the room got away without some sort of cake on their clothes or in their hair. Riley was getting me good, after I made him hit his mom with the piece that was meant for me. He pinned me on the floor, straddling me, and shoved some cake in my face, and I couldn’t stop laughing.

He smiled at me, wiping my mouth somewhat clean so he could lean down and kiss me. His lips tasted like the butter cream frosting that covered what was Ian’s birthday cake.

Ian and Nick tapped Riley on his shoulder. He unfortunately pulled his delectable lips away from mine to direct his attention to them.

“You should probably get a room.” Ian said, smiling.

I smiled, my cheeks turning red. Riley turned back to me and kissed me once more before getting off me and pulling me up with him, taking my hand and leading me to his room.

He closed the door and pressed his lips and body against mine fiercely. He backed me into his wall and I automatically started fingering the hem of his shirt, sliding my fingers underneath his shirt, gliding my fingers lightly along the waistline of his pants.

He moaned against my lips and he pulled away so we could get our shirts off. My lips fell to his neck as I started kissing and nibbling at his skin, and my hands automatically fell to his belt. I quickly undid his belt and fly, pulling his pants off.

Riley’s breathing started getting shaky and rigid as I started grinding my hips into his.

I paused, looking at him. “You okay?”

He nodded, directing my lips to his again, his tongue attacking my mouth.

Riley ripped off my pants so we were both in nothing but our boxers.

I pushed myself away from the wall, letting myself fall onto Riley’s bed, falling on top of Riley.

I pushed myself up to hover slightly above Riley. “You’re so beautiful.”

He smiled as he kissed me lightly. “I love you so much.”

His smile was contagious to my lips. I slipped his boxers off, and his mine. “Are you ready?”

“I’ve been ready.” Riley said breathlessly.

“Happy birthday.”
Riley made this night the best night of my life.

Not only was it such an amazing experience, but it was the best fuck I’ve ever had.

I could actually call this making love, because I was head over heels in it.

After doing this with Riley, I can’t imagine doing it with anyone else. This was too special to just give away now.

Riley and I were laying down , practically on top of each other, exhausted.

Before I could say anything, I heard a small snore emit from Riley’s slightly open mouth.

I looked down at him, and he was sound asleep on my chest, taking deep breaths in and out. It was a calming sound. I ran my fingers through his hair and he stirred slightly.

I automatically pulled my hand away, afraid that I disturbed his peaceful slumber.

He didn’t seem to be awake, but he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled himself up so his head was nuzzled right in the crook of my neck.

I wrapped my arm around his slender waist, kissed his forehead, and closed my eyes, falling asleep to the rhythmic sound of Riley’s breathing.
♠ ♠ ♠
D': I can't believe there's only two more chapters left. It's kind of sad to think about, honestly.

<33

EDIT: So I was scanning through the recently updated stories list, and I fell upon mine while looking.
Ten stars.
I'm like, freaking out right now.
I honestly almost crapped myself [but not really]
Thank you guys SOOOOOO much!
You have no idea how much this means to me, and I couldn't have gotten here without you.
I seriously without a doubt love you all unconditionally.