Status: Completed :D/D:

In Fate's Hands

Chapter 4

“You know what would be funny?” Ian asked, sitting on Nick’s lap as we waited for the bell to ring.

“Oh geez, this should be good.” Nick said under his breath.

“What?” Nick and I asked, looking at Ian.

“If someone walked in on Keegan and Ethan fucking in the bathroom.” He said with a satisfied smirk on his face, thinking he was the most badass person in the room.

Nick and I held in our laughter.

“Ian, that would be one of the most awkward moments of my life.” I said. Thinking about walking in on my brother fucking someone, regardless if it was Ethan or someone else is just gross. Once I pushed the thought of it being my brother out of my mind, I couldn’t help but want to walk in and see Ethan’s naked body, covered in sweat, heavy breathing…

I uttered a small moan as I came back to reality. I looked at Ian and Nick, in their own little world of cuddliness and baby talk. Good, they didn’t notice me slip into my own little fantasy. No matter how much of a dick Ethan is, there is no denying that he’s hot. Gorgeous in every way possible. I’d be all over him if he wasn’t such an asshole, and if he didn’t fuck every guy he saw.

I sighed, wondering to myself why a guy of that level of sexiness had to be an asshole.

I heard someone whistle. I came out of my zone and saw that Ian and Nick were looking at me, slightly confused. “Hun, I think you need to go back to sleep. You’ve been going in and out of reality all morning.” Ian said.

I shook my head, rubbing my eyes. “Nah, I’m okay.”

Ian looked at me disapprovingly, not believing me at all, then turning around in Nick’s lap, giving him one last kiss before going to his own desk.

The bell rang and Mr. Smith made his entrance, making everyone groan with displeasure. Who really wanted to learn math right away in the morning?

I dragged my notebook out and started taking notes as soon as he started giving them. I saw everyone else around me either sleeping or talking to someone else. I felt like such a nerd, but I actually wanted to get somewhere with my life.

Towards the end of class, when we were working on our homework, Ethan came to class, smirk on his face, in a different shirt.

“Well isn’t it nice of you to finally join us, Ethan. Do you have a pass?” Mr. Smith asked.

“Do you really think I have a pass, Steve?” He said in his cocky tone.

All I could do was roll my eyes at him as he sat in the desk next to me, even though there were plenty of empty ones throughout the room. He shoved me hard, and I almost fell out of my desk, but caught myself, gripping onto the desk for dear life.

I heard snickers coming from people around the room, but I ignored them, giving Ethan a death stare. He just smirked at me and I turned my attention back to the homework.

I felt an awkward feeling in the pit of my stomach, like someone was watching me. I glanced over by Ethan and jumped, surprised that he was staring at me so intently. The face he was giving me was totally sexy, and his eyes started falling down towards my lower body.

I scowled as my face started getting warmer from embarrassment. The guy that I was just fantasizing about was checking me out. I put my bad attitude back on and rolled my eyes. “Fuck off, Ethan.”

I looked in Ian and Nick’s general direction, and they looked confused and pissed.

“You should come out to lunch with me.” I heard Ethan offer.

I flung my head towards him, disgusted. “Hell no.” I responded, even though some small part in me wanted to say yes and go with him, even though I knew what is intention was. Some part of me wanted to be taken advantage of by him.
That attraction was slightly faltered when he flipped Ian and Nick off.

I wanted to flip out at him and bitch him out, but I decided against it. The less contact between us, the better.

Ethan got comfortable in his desk and I directed my attention back to the homework.

The bell rang and the whole class flooded out of the room, leaving Ethan and I in the room by ourselves. We didn’t exchange any words, but he tripped me on the way out.

“Oh, sorry, habit.” Ethan said sarcastically as I regained my footing.

I scowled. “You’re such a dick.”

Ethan grabbed me around the waist, pulling me into him, putting his mouth close to my ear. “You want my dick.”

My mind froze for a second. I wasn’t that obvious, was I? Ian and Nick don’t even know, so why would Ethan know? I barely knew what I wanted. I soon came back to reality and shoved Ethan away from me. “No, definitely not.”

I walked away from him and caught up to Ian and Nick, my face beat red. I couldn’t tell if it was out of frustration or embarrassment.

“Whoa, Riley, are you okay?” Nick asked, following me to my locker, Ian following closely behind.

“I don’t know.” I admitted, opening my locker furiously, grabbing my stuff for next hour.

“What do you mean?” Ian asked.

I exhaled sharply. “Ethan. Just. Ethan.” I said, storming away from my locker.

I wasn’t watching where I was going, because I ran into someone, and hard.

They pushed me down to the ground the rest of the way, knocking the wind out of me. “Watch where you’re going, fuck face.” Chase growled.

“Shut the fuck up, Chase.” Ian said, helping me up.

Chase’s facial expression changed within a matter of seconds, going from total jerk to an alright guy. “Oh, Riley, sorry about that. I thought you were someone else.”

“So that makes it okay?” I said, coughing a little.

Chase shrugged. “I may be decent to you since Ethan gives you all that shit, but that doesn’t mean I’m nice to everyone.”

I just rolled my eyes and started walking again. “Thanks, Chase, I guess.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little thank you to all the subscribers. It means a lot :]