Status: Completed :D/D:

In Fate's Hands

Chapter 5

The bell for class rang five minutes after I got there. That pissed me off. I could’ve done something more productive with my time than waste it in a subject I could give two shits about. I slowly made my way out of my seat, noticing that Riley and I were the only two left in the room.

I followed close behind him, taking notice of his amazing ass.

I smirked and stuck my foot out, tripping him again but, to my displeasure, he caught himself on the doorframe. “Sorry, habit.” I said simply, my smirk never leaving my lips.

“You’re such a dick.” He said, scowling, starting to walk out of the room.

I caught him by the waist, pulling him against me. He froze as I brought my mouth down to his ear. “You want my dick.” I whispered, tempted to reach for his.

He pushed me away. “No, definitely not.”

Those were his last words to me before walking away. That smirk never left my lips. I knew he wanted me, it was written all over him. His desire will soon become too much and he’ll be begging for me.

I laughed a little to myself as I walked towards my locker. I saw Chase pushing someone to the ground and yelling at them, that person just so happened to be Riley. I almost burst into hysterical laughter. Chase was doing my job for me. I mean, granted, I love pushing him around, but it’s funny being the witness. No wonder his brothers don’t detest it, it’s so fucking entertaining!

I gasped a little as the scene changed and Chase was helping Riley off the ground. I’m going to have to have a talk with that kid. I scowled at his kind deed and slammed my locker shut, heading off to second hour.

By the time lunch came, Riley was about to explode on me and totally bitch me out for being such a dick. I didn’t mind it though; he’s sexy when he’s mad.

The bitching never came, though. I was unphased and found Keegan and Kaedyn, just getting out of the lunch line so we could go outside.

“You look totally sexy in my shirt.” I told Keegan, grabbing his ass.
He said nothing and smirked, biting the skin at my neck as we opened the doors. I let my hands fall from Keegan as I pulled out my cigarettes, Kaedyn doing the same.

After I lit mine up and took the first drag, I got down to business. “Alright, I have something that you need to do for me. The both of you.”

They looked at each other. “Shoot.” They said.

“Convince Riley to come to my party Saturday night. Tell him it’s a study session for exams or something, he’d go for that. Just tell him it’s something, anything, other than a boozefest.” I smirked.

“Hmm.” Kaedyn pondered, taking a long drag from his cigarette. “Why do you want him over?”

“Are you a fucking moron? Why do I want him over, do you really need to ask?” I snapped, thinking he was smarter than that.

“You just want to get a piece of ass.” Keegan replied.

“Um, yeah.” I said. It’s not that hard to comprehend.

“Okay, we may not like Riley all that much, but he’s not some toy you can mess around with and toss wherever you please.” Keegan said.

“We do have some sort of feelings for him, and he’s not like us, he can’t handle one night stands and all that bullshit.” Kaedyn added on.

I looked at them, shocked at their responses. Maybe this was going to be a lot harder than I thought.

“I mean, you can go fuck him and whatever, but don’t say we didn’t warn you if he comes back to you looking for something serious.” Kaedyn expanded on his point, making me feel a little better. He lit up another cigarette as I finished my first.

“So will you still talk to him about it? Or find some way to get him to come Saturday?” I asked again, staying persistent. I was not going to let him slip by me.

They sighed.

“We’ll try, but don’t keep your hopes up.” Keegan said, taking a bite out of his mozzarella stick.

I just rolled my eyes at the both of them and decided that even if they do ask Riley, I was going to do all the dirty work and persuade him enough to come. I’m not one for patience, I get what I want when I want it. That’s just how it works. The longer it takes to crack someone, the more antsy and rude I get.

I put my head in my hands, wishing I had something intoxicating to indulge in.

“I have the sudden urge to get totally shit faced, right now.” I said out loud.

“Lets go.” The twins said.

I looked up at them, both smirking. I mimicked their smirk and hopped off the table I was sitting on. We walked back into the school, grabbed Chase, and ran to my car. We sped off before the principal saw us, to my house, where all the alcohol imaginable was located.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, Keegan and Kaedyn have feelings! Sort of. xD