Status: Completed :D/D:

In Fate's Hands

Chapter 8

During the course of about 45 minutes, Nick and I indulged in about three quarters of the Jose Cuervo. Chase kept shooting us dirty looks, but we didn’t care. He had his own bottle, which was almost gone.

My vision was fogged and my mind was all over the place. I kept my eyes on Ethan, who was looking sexy as fuck. I smirked and stayed content with myself, continuing to take huge swigs of the tequila.

I jumped when Chase slammed his bottle onto the ground, sitting in front of it.

“Everyone in a circle!” He yelled.

I already know what was going to happen, and I liked the idea. It gives me an excuse to suck face with Ethan.
We were all knee-to-knee, and Nathan didn’t look pleased.

“Oh hell no, I’m sorry but I will not-”

“No! You’re sitting in the circle now you have to play. Spin since you’re making such a big fuss about it.” I yelled, feeling extremely giddy.

Nathan sighed and spun the bottle, looking horrified. I looked at Ethan and his face had traces of anxiety on it. He was probably thinking about the chance that he might have to kiss is brother.

It slowed and ended on Nick. I almost busted out laughing as Nick’s fantasies about Nathan were coming true.

They both looked slightly hesitant, since I knew how horrible Nick feels about cheating and all that, and Nathan is straight.

“Come on, just kiss already.” The twins said.

“And no wimpy little pecks either. Lets see what you’ve got.” Ethan said, smirking.

That statement made me smile; I could get as dirty with Ethan as I pleased.

Nick and Nathan eventually kissed. Nick got into it, totally in his happy place right now. Nathan didn’t totally detest, but he wasn’t having the best time of his life. Nick’s spectacular looks probably made it better.

Their lips came apart and Nick’s face was beat red. I could see in his eyes that he felt horrible for doing that, but spun the bottle anyways.

It landed right on Kaedyn. He grimaced before looking up at him.

Kaedyn raised one eyebrow. “Homo or bi?”

“Homo.” Nick said, smirking.

“Get over here.” Kaedyn said seductively.

I can’t believe how fast Nick went over to Kaedyn and started playing tonsil hockey, grabbing him all over. It was slightly awkward to watch.

Nathan parted them and Kaedyn spun, unphased by what just happened. I tipped the bottle to my lips as it stopped on Keegan.

I almost spit the tequila all over the place. This was going to be great.
They looked at each other, looking kind of uncertain.

“It’s just a drunken kiss, right?” Keegan said, still sounding doubtful.

“I guess so, yeah. Lets just do it.” Kaedyn said.

They’ve been wanting to do this for a while, I hear them talking about it when they think I’m not listening.

And they might’ve experimented a little as well, I guessed this when Kaedyn went at Keegan with his tongue.

This was so awkward. I couldn’t look anymore. I looked across the circle to Ethan, who was smirking at Keegan and Kaedyn. I shuddered and was extremely relieved when it finally ended.

The game dragged on, and I got really bored, because the bottle never landed on me. I was about ready to say fuck it and leave until Ethan’s spin landed on me.

I looked at him and smirked. This is what I’ve been waiting for all night. I took one last drink of the Jose Cuervo and handed it to Nick, who finished off the bottle. I crawled over by Ethan and crawled onto his lap, straddling him. I put my arms around his neck, giving him my best seductive face. My lips pressed against his tenderly and Ethan’s lips responded right away. He put his arms around my back, holding me up. I decided to become adventurous and get my tongue in on this. Ethan welcomed it and grabbed my ass, pulling me closer to him, and I didn’t mind at all.

Without any sort of warning, Ethan pulled away from me, letting me fall to the floor, storming out of the room, seeming frustrated.

“What the hell?” I asked, confused.

Kaedyn and Keegan looked at each other and shrugged.

Whenever they did that, I knew something was up that they weren’t telling me.

I wanted to go out and see what was wrong, but I decided to wait. I scooted back to Nick, smiling a little smile his way. He returned the favor.

“I’m gonna go see what’s wrong with Ethan, alright?” I told Nick, getting off the floor, almost falling over.

Snickers filled the room as I flipped everyone off. I used the walls for support as I made it to the back door, where I saw Ethan’s back as he leaned against a poll, smoking.

I opened the door, making him jump a little bit and look back at me. When he realized it was just me, he sighed and turned around again.

I stood next to him, looking at the ground, which was barely visible anymore due to the sun setting.

“Hey, are you alright?” I asked, feeling really awkward, not making eye contact with him. I never talked about this kind of stuff with Ethan. We were usually too busy bitching each other out to have heart to heart conversations.

He blew the smoke out of his nostrils and mouth. He seemed awkward as well, looking down at his cigarette, tapping the ashes onto the ground, aiming it over the pile of two other cigarette butts.

I put my hand on his shoulder, but he shrugged it off.

“You know it’s not bad for you to show some sort of considerate emotion every once in a while.” I snapped.

He suddenly turned and put his lips on mine again, putting his hand softly on my cheek. This kiss wasn’t full of lust or vanity, but actual compassion.

Our lips parted slowly, softly, Ethan gazing into my eyes with his blue ones, still holding my cheek.

He tore his eyes away from me, dropping his hand and the rest of his cigarette, stomping on it and going back in the house, not saying a word, leaving me standing outside in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
The update you've all been hounding me for :D There will most likely be another tonight as well, since I have no school for the next couple days. ^-^