Status: Finished

Animal Attraction

Erin’s dare was simple: Get a kiss from Paul. It was something silly and she thought it was a piece of cake but it has proven to be harder than she thought. Paul is distant and easily angered. Most girls would take punishment for not doing the dare but now Paul has become a challenge to Erin and she’s not going to give up so damn easily.

Paul is sick of watching everyone in the pack get their Imprints. Even Embry, Seth, and Leah have Imprints now and he feels like an outcast. Paul has been aware of Erin because she is known for teasing guys and when she flirts with him he is determined not to fall for her. But Paul can’t deny an attraction to her, an animal attraction.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Twilight characters, they belong to Stephanie Meyer. Whoo-hoo, but I do own my own made up characters and plot so this is copy righted and any stealing will have severe punishment. I also do not own any music that comes out here.

Title Credit- ‘Animal Attraction’ by She Wants Revenge



© 2009 All Rights Reserved, CharmedLuna
  1. Disgrace
    Anyway, this isn’t about that. This is how my worst enemy ended up in my bed, naked and snuggling me. This is how I fell for Paul, the hothead...
  2. I've Never
    Drinking Games and Crayons...
  3. Buddy
    I had no idea back then that Paul had imprinted on me. That my worst enemy was in love with me and that my words had stabbed his heart... good...
  4. Job Hunting
    “Group meeting? Is that what you call a bunch of werewolves gathering together?”...
  5. Picture Perfect
    “I mean in your pictures you look all right but in person you’re much prettier.” I didn’t know if that was a compliment or not but I just shrugged it off...
  6. Pretend
    “Don’t flatter yourself,” Sean said and I turned to him, “you wouldn’t be able to win him with your attitude.”...
  7. Tattle Tale
    I sighed and rubbed my temples. “You are so ignorant. I wonder how you function.”...
  8. Phase One
    “Get off my property half-breed.” He yelled...
  9. Hurt Too Many Times
    “Erin, come on, get real.” Jared said. “If you wanted Paul you would’ve gone for him a long time ago.”...
  10. Hot Piece Of Ass
    “Loser has to go over to that crowd over there and tell Edward Cullen is a sexy piece of ass and would like to ride him all night long.”...
  11. Grand Theft Auto?!
    ‘Why don’t we bring her absent father and snotty brother and sister to make her life miserable and then make her have some sort of feelings for the one person she hates more than her father’...
  12. Miley Cyrus Style
    He gave me a boost of confidence. I smiled to myself. “You’re right… I just need to wear a little less clothes.”...
  13. Fudgers
    “I didn’t steal it… I borrowed it… without permission,” I mumbled the last part. “Guys meet Landon he’s the reason I’m here.” I didn’t know how else to put it...
  14. Father-Daughter Moment
    “I wanna be a rock star,” I joked. “Seriously, I have no idea, in such a small town there really isn’t much I can do. I think I’ll end up working with my mom at the diner.”...
  15. Bookworm
    He kissed me softly on the lips. It was a peck, but he lingered. I could say he trapped me because the car was behind me, but he didn’t move my lips along with his. I kissed him back...
  16. Things Have Changed
    “No, you must be mistaken. Erin and Paul have disliked each other since they’ve been kids… why is it again, Erin?” My mom asked...
  17. Rejection
    “I rather face vampires than my dysfunctional family.”...
  18. Say What?
    My mom shook her head. “Any girl would love to go to England.”...
  19. Not The Only Option
    “I never felt so humiliated in my life! I told her something so ***ing serious and she thinks I’m joking!” Paul spat...
  20. Half-Breed
    “You have some serious problems if you made out with the guy who made your life a living hell.”...
  21. Mac And Cheese
    “Were you two engaged when… he and my mom… hooked up?” I asked not sure if I used the correct words...
  22. Not Like In The Books
    “Another move, mutt, and you got yourself a vampire girlfriend,” the woman said and I felt her teeth on my neck...
  23. Giving In
    “Pauly! Sweetie! Where are you?!” A female voice called from outside his bedroom door. It wasn’t his mom, that much I knew...
  24. Shebang
    “How about we go on a real date?” Paul asked. “I’ll even ask your dad and your mom. We’ll do the whole shebang.”
  25. French Is Sexier
    “Hmm, you had sex before your first date… I guess in my world it shouldn’t be surprising,” Jared said. “You need a ride home?”...
  26. Knives and Pens
    “Alone at last, we can sit and fight. And I've lost all faith in this blurring light, But stay right here we can change our plight. We're storming through this despite what's right!”....
  27. Purple
    “Whoa,” I said as I listened to the lyrics. “Dude, you need to get copies of their shit because it is ***ing sick!”...
  28. Goo Goo Goo Joob
    “You hate me cause I got what you need, a pretty little daughter that we call Mexi, and, if you wanna get beat physically it will be over in a minute if ya…”
  29. You're Dead!
    I nodded. “Th-they’re on their way. He did it, didn’t he?” I said and Paul looked at me solemnly. “Oh, god!”...
  30. We'll Stop Hearts Together
    “I know this is hard for you, but I’m not letting you go back to your old ways. You were clean for five whole months, Erin! Why ruin it?!”...
  31. No More Flirting
    “All you have to do is sign here and the bookstore is yours, Erin.”...
  32. Adultery
    “Monsters? Jared, you’re hardly monsters. Monsters don’t eat Lucky Charms for breakfast,” I said, and he chuckled...
  33. Dream On
    “Yes, we have two and another two,” he touched my lump, we were going to have twins, “and then we’ll have another two.”...
  34. Dad
    “Hmm, wrong house,” I muttered. “Onward!” I pointed forward. “We shall go to far, far, far away land.”...
  35. Surprises
    “I’m going to kick your ass, Quil, I don’t care if you’ll heal. After I’m through with you, you won’t remember your ***ing name,” I threatened him with a serious look....
  36. Epilogue