Sequel: Saving Sloane Winters
Status: COMPLETE! Check out the sequel 'Saving Sloane Winters'.

Finding Sloane Winters Crazy

T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Sloane Erin Mallory Winters
Is now developing dirty thoughts around a certain pretty skinny boy with tattoos.

We're soon driving off out of the Xavier College Student parking lot, which is all gravel and dirt.

We're soon in silence, but it's a good kind. Because sometimes I don't need words around him, it's as if we're content with just that.

As we take a turn, he laughs.

I turn towards him, startled. "What?"

He's looking at me, "You're so soaked." He smiles lopsidedly, and nips the bottom of my white shirt, his hand touches my stomach, "I can see your bra."

My face turns red. Red, the colour of the brassiere I wore today.

"I'm not the only one who's soaked, either." I murmur, crossing my arms over my chest.

He notices, just like he notices every single thing about me, "You don't have to cover yourself up, Sloane."

"I want to." I counter.

He shrugs, "Suit yourself." He looks disappointed, I refuse to let myself get girlishly excited over that.

Quinn looks exactly like him.

A bit too tall for the average five year old, long limbs, a pale face with sharp features, the same almond eyes but coloured a very vibrant blue. Her hair falls around her face in mahogany brown ringlets.

She bounds down the steps of their modest and quaint two story home and flings herself into Teak's arms, "Hey T!"

He chuckles, and sets her down on the ground, "Didn't I tell you to piss off Q?"

The small girl ignored him, and then she turned to me.

"Is this your girlfriend T?"

"Shut up Q."

I squirm at the 'G' word.

What were Teak Richardson and Sloane Winters, exactly anyways?

Certainly not boyfriend and girlfriend.

That disappointed me.

"Hey!" she smiles at me, "I'm Quinn, and I'm five." she holds up her whole hand, wriggling her fingers to emphasize her point.

I smiled timidly, "I'm--"

"Sloane," she cuts off, rolling her eyes, "Yeah, yeah. T talks about you all the time."

"No I don't." Teak says, "Now piss off and go watch Spongebob or something."

Smiling amusedly as she runs away, I turn to him, "Is she your..."

"Sister," he nods, shaking his head. He turns towards me, and his hands make its way towards my waist, "Let's go in."

My eyes wander all over the place, taking in the photos on the wall, the coat hanger, the marble of the kitchen bench, "Is your mum here?"

He shakes his head, "She finishes work at 5."

We're in what I think is his room. Scarlet walls, a whole section of the wall is covered with band posters, I only recognize Metallica, Iron Maiden and ACDC. There's a desk with an iMAC and a whole drum kit by the corner.

"So what are we going to do?" I ask, fumbling with the straps of my sports bag.

"I'm going to shower quickly, you can sit down if you want, you know." he says, disappearing down the hall.

I shrug, and decide to change out my wet clothes. Feeling icky as the fabric clung to my body, I fetched my towel and dried myself off.

He entered the room a few minutes later, wearing nothing but a pair of worn black jeans. I meant to ask him if I could use the toilet, but the words got stuck in my throat when I caught a glimpse of him.

Sure I'd been one for badasses, but I'd never been one for skinny boys, the tall lanky ones, especially ones with tattoos. But Teak broke every single rule in my book.

Damn boy knew exactly how to make me uncomfortable.

"You got a new tattoo," I say quietly, noticing the colourful rose marked on the skin of his right bicep.

He glances down at it and shrugs, "Two weeks ago, stung like hell too."

I stand up to get a closer look at it, and without a single thought I was touching it. My hand drew back. "I'm sorry." I say.

I'm sorry that you're just too fucking attractive.
I'm sorry that I secretly want you to kiss me.


He had gone deathly silent, staring at me intensely, "That's fine."

I take a step back, "Would you mind putting a shirt on?"

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" he smirked.

I had to remind myself he was still a guy, even though he was so much more.

"Yes, you are." I answer.

And then his hands are on my waist again, "You smell nice." I say subconsciously.

He chuckles, breath fanning on my bare neck, and I can feel his bare chest against my back. "You do too."

Kisses travelling up my neck, he turns me around and captures my lips perfectly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I GOT A 74 PERCENT ON MY SCIENCE TEST WHOOP DE FUCKING DOOO