Sequel: Saving Sloane Winters
Status: COMPLETE! Check out the sequel 'Saving Sloane Winters'.

Finding Sloane Winters Crazy

N I N E

Kayla Cecilia Mac Robertson
Obsessed with hair
Is a better therapist then Dr Olendzki


It’s that look in her eye.

Sarah can’t see it, she’s too busy with that stupid horny blonde Xavier boy to notice, let alone acknowledge anybody else’s problem than her own. She doesn’t even know that Sloane’s mother died of cancer, she never asks, and she never noticed, when we were all just at the beginning of teenage years, when Sloane became quiet, sarcastic, and indifferent. She never noticed when there was no happy Mrs Janine Winters bustling around the Winters household, no smell of her famous casserole in the house when we came over.

Even Bess, Sloane’s best friend since kindergarten doesn’t know. Bess is not oblivious, but awfully naïve, she doesn’t know what that flicker in Sloane’s light blue eyes is, she can see it, but she ignores it, because, even though Bess knows Sloane so well, she doesn’t know how Sloane thinks, Sloane is much more insightful, while Bess is quite narrow minded.

But I know, I know what the glint is, and even though I can’t be empathetic… I know.

It comes every time she speaks to that guy. That tall guy with the black moppy-ish hair that even I have to admit looks good, colourful arms, who wears suspenders and dirty converses. He has a quick mouth, just like Sloane, he’s awfully sardonic.

Just like Sloane.

But he’s nothing like her.

His eyes, they don’t feel right, they’re too gray, nearly like ice, they’re cold, hard and emotionless. It’s that smirk too, that knowing quirk of the lips, the ‘I know something you don’t know’ smile, it’s a dangerous smile, a dangerous look.

A dangerous person.

He’s not good for her, I’ll say, he’ll be a bad influence, he’ll be a bad person to commit to, to have a relationship with.

To love.

But she’s falling for him, she likes being around him, she sits with him at lunch, Bess sometimes joins, only when the blonde, Riley is there. Sloane likes him; she’s falling into the trap. Trust me; I am a student of fashion and love.

Don’t believe me? Do I need to give you evidence? Do you need to know why I’m so sure? Why I think this?

It’s that look in her eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
doom da