Our Time Now

My Angel

Edward's p.o.v

825 days, 20 hours, and 42 minutes.That's how long it's been since I've seen my beautiful angel, my Alex.

I had never imagined that I could have felt this strongly for anyone, let alone this little human who was so broken and fragile. We were all so afraid of harming her when Carlisle first told us what the hospital had planned. This little 15-year-old girl who had just survived a fatal car accident, that wasn't what we had thought would be a good addition to our "special" family. But classic Alice has to get in the middle of everything. Her and Esme welcomed Alex into this house while the rest of kept of distance. If only we realized that we wouldn't hurt her, we would have been able to spend so much more time with her. I would have been able to grow even closer to her.

Those moments I spent with her suddenly became all I had. The family had become so concerned that they had decided that we needed a change of environment. I was not the only one who had been so effected by her moving away. Everyone was, but wasn't so out-in -the-open as I was. So, that is why we had moved to Forks. Another new town with desperate teenagers, just great. I am always subconsciously compairing every girl who tries to speak to me, to get close, to Alex.

I don't understand why, but Alice had decided that today was going to be a good day, and every time I try to read her mind that was all she would let me hear. I have learned from experience that, when Alice is hiding something, it typically is not a good thing. So, this day in hell, I mean high school, was supposed to be good?

While driving everyone to school, I kept trying to pick up on Alice's thoughts, but she was completely blocking me out. all through the day I kept trying to understand what was so special about today. All I had gathered was that there was a new girl from New York who just moved in with her uncle. My mind had immediately flashed to Alex.
'Edward, get a grip! She is living in Manhattan with her grandparents! She is no where near Forks!' I thought to myself, blocking out all of the thoughts around me.

Everything had seemed normal. That was until lunch. It started as every other one I have suffered through. But when I entered the cafeteria,I was hit with the scent which I had not smelled in years. When I reached my family's table, I looked over to make sure my over-active imagination wasn't playing tricks on me again. But surely, when I looked over to the middle of the room, there she was.

My beautiful angel.
My Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short!!! they'll be longer!!!