A Deadly Romance

A Deadly Romance Chapter 5

He would of done it there, at the hospital. But, he said ther were too many witnesses. My pain ebbed away as the clock ticked away, waiting for the doctor to say I cou go. Gerard was thee by my side carressing my hand with his thumb, looking deep ino my eyes. I sighed in relief as the doctor walked in, but he wasn't smiling. "What's up doc?" Gerard asked with a big smile on his face, I was smiling too. "I don't have good news." He said in a soft voice, I surprised since he had such a well built body. "What is it?" Gerard asked now with fear in his voice. "Well we did a brain scan and we saw..." He stopped an looked at us with a gim smile. "Well?" I asked with more and more fear creeping into my soul. "We saw a tumor." He said with tears in his eyes. "A tumor?" I asked in shock looking from Gerard to the doctor. "This can' be!" Gerard screamed with outrage in his voice. "She's not supposed to de!" He said with tears fllig down his pale cheeks. My tears tsted like poison on my lips, killing me with every taste. "I'm so sorry." The doctor said. How long do I have to live?" I asked with tears rlling downmy cheeks. "Well, with treatments and antibiotixes I'd say about 2 years."he said with no feeling. "Two years?!?!" Gerard screamed while he picked up a scaple, the doctor backed towards the door. "She's not going to die..." He sait a shot histarical laugh, "You are." He said while closing the door. "Where do you think you're going?" Gerard asked with a sneer. "We're just getting started."