Hells Angel

Seventeen year old Avery Parker is the daughter of a former Hell's Angel, Jack Parker. After a youth of complications and “misunderstandings” on her father's part, Avery is excited to be in a new town, far away from the Hell's Angels, so she and her father can start a normal, healthy relationship. But the Hell's Angels don't take lightly when one of their own leave. Raised to be stubborn and to fight the rules, Avery isn't looking forward to the tall, dark eyed boy who constantly fights with her. The only good thing is her new best friend, Linley Jackson, and the reservation eye candy.

Jacob Black just turned eighteen and couldn't have had a worse birthday. After all of the drama and problems he went through with Edward and Bella, he finally thought he could have it all by imprinting Nessie, their daughter. As luck would have it, she was killed. On his birthday. Right in front of him. After the horrible accident, Bella and Edward, along with the rest of the Cullens, fled Washington State, leaving Jacob all alone in La Push to cope with the loss. One of the last things he wants is to meet the stubborn, rebellious daughter of a Hell's Angel. One of the last things he wants is more drama on the reservation. And the very last thing he wants is to fall for her.