Status: under construction.(:

Life of the Abused Teen..

Life is short, yeah we all know that, but why does mine have to last so long? I’ve been waiting for my life to end ever since I was eleven. That was the year that caused everything in my life to slow, and caused me to accept death so easily.

My name is Charlotte Annabel Haris and this is my story. I’m seventeen years old and absolutely, positively can not wait until I’m eighteen. I have black, dull, choppy layered hair that reaches up to the middle of my back. I use to have bright, energetic light green eyes, but now they were faded, glazed over, and lifeless. My face didn’t hold much color to it like it did when I was a child. I had always been a wild child, who always wanted to explore something new and unusual, but now I was the shy girl who kept everything to herself.

After my mom’s death everything changed. As i grew older, my dad drank more and soon he became an alcoholic, and was never sober. He not only started drinking, but he became abusive, and started hitting me. At first, no one had known about it, but now everyone has seemed to figure it out. Yet no one will help me.

All I could hope for in life was a miracle. A reason to stay alive and have hope for a better tomorrow.