Love At First Sight

Things Are Heating Up

It's been a month since that fateful day when Gerard asked me out, and since that day on I've been happier then I ever had.

"I love you." Gerard said passionately.

"I love you too. I said with the same enthusiasm. I love the feeling of my head on his chest and his fingers running through my hair...I sigh happily.

"I can't believe it's our one month anniversary already." he said.

"I know." I say.

"And we haven't kissed yet." He said a little angrily. I look up at him, he seems guilty.

“I want to kiss you but I don't feel ready yet." I said guilty.

"I’m sorry I just want to so badly." He said lovingly. I smile.

"I want to-" I was cut off as Gerard leaned over and pressed his soft lips to mine. I moan softly. He kisses deeper forcing his tongue into my mouth. I open letting it dart in and out...I moan louder. He pushes me down so I'm lying on the ground. His hands run through my hair, I shiver. He finally releases me from the kiss. He smiles.

"How was that?" he asks slyly.

"Wonderful." is all I can say, I’m stunned. He laughs.

"I love you even more now." He says happily.

"Me too." I say, still in a trance.

"Ready for the party?" He asks.

"Now I am." I say. He laughs.

"If you're going to act like this there's more where that came from" he said laughing.

"Kiss me again." I say sensually, caressing his cheek.

"OK." He says while laughing. He grabs me by the shoulders and lifts me so I'm a few inches away from his face. Then he kisses me passionately.