Love At First Sight

Love At First Sight[Chapt. 6]

I yawned and looked at the radio clock,1:00 AM. Gerard looked at my tired face,I smiled. "Want to stay at a hotel?" He asked,I looked at him,and gave him a worried frown. "What about the police?" I ask him. "We'll stay at some cheap motel. Come on,you're really tired and so am I." He smiles,I still feel scared. "Come on,I'll keep you safe." I smile and say,"OK." So he turns into this motel. The lights are out and it's deserted. "Are you sure this place is open?" I ask. "I don't know but let's check it out." He parked the car and we go inside. I laugh when I see how dusty it is. "Wow! Nice place." Gerard laughs with me. Then I see this old guy shuffling in. He looks surprised when he saw us. We smile and try to look friendly. "Oh! Here for a room?" The old man said. I didn't like how he said it,I looked at Gerard,he smiled. "Yes." Gerard said. "OK. I'll show you too your rooms." "Rooms?" I ask. "Oh. You don't want separate rooms?" The man asked. "No. Just one." Gerard said. "OK." The man said again. We got to our room and we walk in. Then the door slams shut. I jump,Gerard twitches. I go to open the door and it's locked. "It's fucking locked." I say and growl angrily. "What?" Gerard said and tried the door. I look around the room and see no windows and I start to freak out. "We're trapped. Oh,god." I say and reach for Gerard's hand. What are we going to do now?" I ask. He looks at me and says. "I don't know." Then the lights went out.