Sequel: Let It Rain
Status: Complete

Secrets, Spells, and Magic Powers

Epilogue

"Holy crap Oliver, get a room!" Oliver and Misty were groping each other and furiously making out. I was hiding my head in Colby's chest begging for him to make it stop and he was laughing. We were laying beside each other and he had his arm wrapped loosely around my middle. Miles was sitting up and Quin was sitting in between his spread legs.

We were all at the beach and it was quite a sight. 6 teens who were all incredibly white, most of us with black hair, one with bright pink hair, and another with platinum blond hair. We were sitting in our little group just hanging out and having fun while all the fake tanned skanks and jocks just stared or sneered.

"Oh what ever Mel, why don't you just lock lips with lover boy? Then you wouldn't have to watch." I stopped complaining and thought about it for a second. Since Colby and I had started dating a couple months ago we would give each other small kisses or put our arms around each other in public but we've never actually made out where anyone could see us.

"What about Miles and Quin? They'd have to watch to couples making out instead of just one."

"That's fine, I think we're going into the water for a bit." Quin and Miles looked at each other slyly and I knew that they were going out there to do something raunchy. Especially since all of what they were going to do would have to be below the water.

"Alright then, see ya." Once they got up Colby looked down at me and smiled. He had a mischievous glint in his eye and I knew he was up to something. He rolled us over so that he was on top of me and leaned down to press his lips against mine. I smiled against his lips and kissed back.

I can't believe that we were going to have two full months off of school to just have fun. I was glad that the school year was finally over. After what happened with Darren things had gotten a little boring. The only fun at school was pranking the preps and after school the guys and I usually just hung out trying to pass the time. We weren't really able to go anywhere because someone was always doing something on the weekend. Our usual trips would be to the mall or to go dancing in a local club.

Professor had been making me go to every training session so my powers were now almost completely under my control. I could make any sort of weather just by wanting it to happen and I barely slipped up with my emotions anymore. Now that school is over though my sessions have been changed to twice a week so I'll have a lo more free time.

Quin and Miles still haven't told people about them dating. Quin did tell his parents though. It didn't go as expected, his dad got really mad and started screaming at him and his mom cried and started asking god why he gave her such a disappointment.

They left later that night and said they weren't coming back. They were sending him money monthly so that he could pay for the house and buy food and also so that he wouldn't tell anyone about it. Miles goes over to be with him on a regular basis, I think he blames himself for what happened to Quin.

But enough of all that. I'm too busy paying attention to this absolutely gorgeous boy who is bruising my lips with his to think. This summer is going to be the best one yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw it's over :( but look up in the right corner.
is that what you think it is? YUP
It's a sequel :D

thanks to:
Xx-fairywings-xX
PlagueOfButterflies
Vampire_academy_rox
dnciz4evr
and
SHYLA01
for commenting

PLEASE READ THE SEQUEL AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D

thx
-ZC