Queen

Queen

She is the queen. She is the ruling master of the land. She is the only one that can allow anyone or thing into the land she watches over. She walks with grace and ease, patrolling the area. Her legs are strong and well shaped. Her eyes are big and brown. Her nose fits her face just fine. Her body is lean and nicely padded. She is the vision of beauty.

Inside her home though, she must share her kingdom with another. A little king who keeps to himself until it becomes dinner time. Then he makes his presences known to everyone in the house. She just rolls her eyes at him and proceeds to do as she always had done.

When it comes to go to sleep, she sleeps in the biggest room that is coolest in the summer. It’s her second favorite place to lounge. Each night, before bed, she gets a treat and eats it before fluffing her bed up and falls asleep.

Yes, she is the queen of her land. Huntress of whatever comes into area. She is fearless and strong. Everything everyone wishes they could be. No one can dethrone her until her dying day, and even then, replacing her will be the hardest thing to do.

Her name is a name that will live on forever in my soul. She is the best dog I could ever have. Her name is Baby and she is the prima donna of my life. God love her….