Status: sorry that this hasent been updated in awhile. It will be later this week

I've Been Waiting for You to Come and Save Me

Someone was watching

Gordan runs down what seems to be a very long hallway, with his mind racing with questions he knew will never be answered. It was 12:00, and he just got back from his day at the office where he worked the whole day. He knew Bill and Tom would be sleeping, since they had school the next morning, and Simone would be sleeping, knowing she had to get up early for work the next morning. He passed slowly though the sleeping silent, dark house trying his best to be quiet. He walked up the stairs, and down the hallway, heading to him and Simone's bedroom. He passed Bill and Tom's room, but stopped when he heard whispers and soft laughter coming from their room. The door was cracked open, so he leaned in to look inside. What he saw made him want to scream. Bill and Tom were.... Kissing. He looked in even closer to see what he thought he saw was true, and it was. It wasn't a brotherly love kind of kiss. It was much, much more. He backed away slowly, making sure they couldn't hear him, and turned around. He almost tripped on his own feet while attempting to run away from the scene. As he approached the room where him and Simone slept, he could see the room pitch black and silent. He knew she was sleeping, and would never want to wake his wife from her silent sleep, but this was important. He ran across the room, knowing every step from heart, to the bed. He reached over next to her and felt around for the lamp. The cell, keys.... ah! The lamp. The quickly reached up his hand and turned it on. Simone's eyes fluttered open, sensitive to the light. "Gordan?" she whispered.
"Gordan, what are you doing?"

Gordan uneasily played with his hands.

" Gordan, what's wrong?" she asked again.

"um...." He started, but couldn't finish.

"What?"

What was he supposed to tell her? I saw your kids sucking each others face off? No. He had to let her down much more lightly.

" Gordan, is everything okay?" She asked, raising herself off the bed.

"Well..." He began.

Simone looked at him.

Gordan took a deep breath. " I was passing Bill and Tom's room, when i whispered, and you know, they have school in the morning, so i just wanted tell them to go to bed. I wasn't spying, i swear! but when i looked in the bedroom i kinda saw Bill and Tom...."

Simone mad a gesture for him to keep going.

Gordan made it quick. " I saw them kissing"

Simone's eyes went blank. She suddenly turned pale, like a ghost. Her Head went whirling in a million of different directions. Was what Gordan saying the truth? Did he really say what he meant? It just didn't make seance. how could her two sons kiss?

" I don't understand " Simone finally said, after minutes of silent awkwardness.

" What do you mean?" Gordan asked, his voice shaky.

" What are you trying to say?"

The truth was, Gordan didn't really know what he was trying to say. He didn't even understand it that much either.

He looked down and shook his head. " I'm not sure, Simone "

" its not possible. There brothers, Gordan. "

" yeah, i know. but you don't understand, you didn't see what i saw "

Simone took a deep breath before answering. " And i don't have to. You probably saw wrong. I know they would never, ever do that "

Gordan could only give up. Simone wouldn't change her mind. She knew her two boys better then anyone, and if she knew anything. she knew they would never do anything like that.

" Now come to bed, and let's forget this"

Gordan nodded and walked over to the bed. He sat down on the edge and picked up his foot to start taking off his shoes.

" Your right, it was dark, i probably did see wrong" He admitted.

" yeah, i know. " Simone said, and layed down. but she couldn't help but worry. What if he was right? What if there was a kind of special romance between them? She knew about incest, and that its possible for two siblings to fall in love. And this wouldn't be a big deal, if it wasn't illegal.
♠ ♠ ♠
im sorry its been so long!
ill make up for it tho!
comment and subscribe please :D