Return to Cemetery Drive

Return to Cemetary Drive 3

I close the door behind me and lean against the wooden frame. I breathe in deeply, smelling his familiar scent. I look around. Everything is exactly how he left it. Tears start to build up. Biting down hard on my lip, I move forward, looking for what I need. The horn honks outside. I rush to find it. Another honk. I throw a book across the room and growl. Opening the door, I storm out.

Emily...

I stop and turn around slowly. In the middle of his room, an amulet hangs there. I swallow hard, walking towards it. It moves back though. The tears start to form again. One more honk.

"Come on Emily! Or we leave without you!"

I reach forward and take it. I hold it to my heart, closing my eyes.

"Thank you Gerard"

A cold wind whips past me and I feel something grab my shoulders. I can't move. The wind whispers to me.

I love you...

I gasp and run out of the room, closing the door but not bothering to lock it. As I run down the first flight of stairs, I hear it lock. I put the amulet and key around my neck and hide it. As I reach outside, I jump into the backseat of the cab. Frankie gets in the front seat, sighing.

"Finally! What took you?"

I don't reply. I stare up at Gerards window. Biting my lip again, I see a shadow, standing there. A black hand, presses against the window. I continure to stare at it as we drive off to the airport.