Return to Cemetery Drive

Return to Cemetary Drive 4

We arrive in the States. Salem, Massachusetts that is. Our family said that the town would be perfect for us. We took a cab from the crowded airport to the less crowded, and quiet town. We step out of our yellow transportation and I look around. The town seems empty, almost deserted. Then, I see a mother and 3 kids step out from a store. She takes one look at us and grabs her kids, leading them in the opposite direction of us. I look over at Frankie and he shrugs. The taxi drives off and we stand there, completly lost. Charlotte and David start running around a few trees, chasing each other. It's mid-October and the leaves are starting to fall slowly. The mixtures of orange, yellows and red leaves scatter the Earths ground. It's cold enough outside where you need to wear a warm sweater. I sigh, thinking of Christmas. The taste of sweet cider, the smell of peppermints and cinnamon. The harsh, cold winds forcing you to stay inside and keep warm. I hear a familiar scream, taking me out of my trance. I turn around and see Frankie hugging someone and my kids are engolfed in a big bear hug. When they run off, the person turns around and I smile.

"Bert!"

He spinds around to me. Seeing me standing there, he automatically smiles.

"Emily!!"

He skips over to me and picks me up in his strong arms, spinning me around. I laugh loudly, screaming for him to put me down. I look down, seeing my Hellians glaring at us. I clear my throat as he puts me down, hugging me again.

"Nice to see you again Bert"

The corners of his mouth curl into a sexy smile.

"Same here."