Status: Thinkking about calling it quits

Why Am I So Confused If I Feel So Sure?

The Concert

“Why is it so damn cold?” I said, while hugging myself.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around to see the sexy guy from the beach. He still was wearing sunglasses and a hat.

They met at the beach, Huntington Beach. He offered her to come with him to an Avenged Sevenfold concert. It was on the pier at Main St at 8:00.

“Hi,” he said, while hugging me.

“Hi,” I said, full of delight.

“Here is your ticket and backstage pass,” he said while offering them to me.

I took them and put them in my purse like thing I had.

“I think we forgot to introduce our selves. I’m Bethany.”

“Hello, Bethany.”

“Just call me Beth.”

“Okay, Beth.”

It was only 30 minutes until the show. Everyone was arriving. They were all excited to see the concert.

“I don’t remember seeing that shirt in VU.com, either,” he said, pointing to my shirt.

“I made this one.”

It was all white except for blood smears. It had rips on some places and on the front some of the blood spelled out VU.

“It’s really nice,” he said, sounding truthful.

“Thanks.”

I kept looking at him as if I had no control what so ever. Then out of no where he ran away

“Where are you going?” I screamed after him.

He didn’t stop. I was pissed off at him. It was 7:55.

They had all of us in a line to get in. Luckily I was the first in line. I was right in the mosh-pit.

I looked at the ticket. It had writing on it. Here’s what it said. “Sorry I had to run off like that.
But you’ll soon understand. Your Beach Guy”

I was still pissed off, and now confused.

Last to perform was Avenged Sevenfold. Matt was talking to the crowd, when I met eyes with Zacky V. The last song they played was Afterlife.

I was backstage when I met Zacky. He pulled me to the side.

“Hi,” he said.

“Um, hi.” I said.

He laughed.

“You look mad, why?” he asked.

“Some guy left me here and I’m pissed off at him.”

“Oh,” he said.

I laughed.

“You don’t recognize me do you?” he asked.

“Of course I do,” I answered.

He looked eager

“You’re Zacky Vengeance,” I said.

“No, well I am but I’m the guy you’re mad at,” he said looking at the floor.

“No you’re not.”

“Yes, I left you outside and ran.”

“But—”

“I’m sorry. I should’ve told you who I was,” he said, sounding sad and sincere.

“Why didn’t you?”

“I didn’t you want to freak out.”

“I wouldn’t have.”

“I’m sorry.”

I kissed him to show that it was all right. After it was over he kissed me.

“Wait, your dating Gena,” I said as I pushed him away.

“It’s fine. We’re breaking up,” he said.

I can’t believe this! Zacky is breaking up with Gena, and he is kissing me!

After kissing for a while he went to find the rest of them, Avenged Sevenfold. As he led the way I was dying to scream.

Zacky opened the door and I saw my cousin, Arianna, and Brian sitting together, and Rylee, my friend, and Jimmy talking. Arianna and Brian have been married for 1 year. Rylee and Jimmy have been married for 2 years.

“Hi,” I screamed.

“Beth?” they screamed at the same time.

“Arianna, Rylee what has it been, like a year?” I said, while hugging them.

“Yeah,” Arianna said.

“I was going to call you the other day and say hi, but I got busy,” I said

“You guys know each other?” Zacky said.

“Yeah, Arianna is my cousin and Rylee is my friend.”

Brian got up and stood next to Arianna.

“I don’t remember seeing you at our wedding,” Brian said.

“I was the maid of honor. I was drunk that night. I broke up with my boyfriend that day and I drank so much Arianna had to pull me by my hair to get me out and stop drinking. I was sitting at the bar so hammered and when I wasn’t at the bar I was crying in the bathroom and puking. Remember?” I said, trying to get them to remember.

“Oh. I remember. That was you?” Johnny said, while chuckling.

“Yes, that was me.”

Everyone laughed out loud, even me.

“I was at Rylee’s wedding too. I was a bride’s maid; that’s where I met the guy who broke up with me at Arianna’s wedding,” I said.

Everyone just looked at me and smiled.

I sat next Arianna on the couch. Arianna sat by Brian, and Brian sat by Johnny. Rylee and Jimmy stood next to each other, giggling. Matt and Val sat next to each other on another couch. Zacky sat down next to me. He put his arm around me.

“What’s this?” Arianna whispered to me.

“I guess we’re seeing each other now,” I said with a huge grin on my face.

Arianna smiled and looked at Zacky, then me. She whispered something to Brian.

“What about Gena?” Arianna whispered, sounding concerned.

“He said he was breaking up with her, lucky me,” I whispered.

“You’re not lucky. She’s here right now!”

“What? Are they…..did they break up all ready?”

“No. That’s why I said you’re not lucky!”

“Shit,” I said out loud.

“What?” Zacky said.

I held his hand and stood up, dragging him to a corner.

“Gena’s here, you guys didn’t break up yet, and you kissed me. Sounding familiar?” I said.

“Don’t worry. I’ll do it right now,” he said.

He tried to kiss me but I pushed him away.

“Not ‘till you break up with her.”

Zacky walked back to the couch and said, “Where’s Gena?”

“She went to put her stuff in your car,” Matt said, while pointing to the door.

“Why?” Rylee said.

“Just need to talk to her.”

Just then Gena walked in. She went over to Zacky and kissed him.

“Hey, baby. Who’s this?” Gena said while looking at me.

“This is Beth,” he said.

“Hi,” Gena said, reaching her hand out to shake mine.

I shook her hand and smiled. I was waiting for Zacky to break up with her. Arianna was looking at me. I moved around Gena and sat next to Arianna.

“Gena, we need to talk,” Zacky said looking at her with his gorgeous green eyes.

“What is it?”

Zacky grabbed her hand.

“Gena, I think we should break up,” Zacky said looking at her as sweetly as possible.

“What? Why?” She pulled her hand away from his.

“We don’t get along, and there’s someone else,” he said truthfully.

She slapped him for no reason. Zacky didn’t care. He just looked at me and smiled.

“Is this the bitch?” she said looking at me.

“I’m not a bitch!”

I was really angry at her.

“Shut the fuck up! I wasn’t talking to you!” she said with hate and anger.

“Calm down,” Matt said standing up, now.

She’s psycho. Why does she care, they all ready broke up like twice.

“You’re breaking up with me for that? You have no taste in anything! The only smart decision you made was choosing me!”

I got up and slapped her, and said, “You don’t talk to a fucking person that way!”

“Since when do you tell me how to talk?”

Arianna got up and held me back. If she didn’t then Gena would be on the ground picking up teeth.

Gena was gathering her stuff. Before she left she said, “When you and that whore are over don’t dare call me!” She left mumbling curse words and other things.

“Damn,” Jimmy said.

“Zacky did you brake up with Gena because of Beth?” Rylee said.

Arianna let go of me; Zacky put his arm around me.

“Yup,” he said smiling.

“You fucking sly dog,” Jimmy yelled.

We all laughed.

“When and how did you guys meet?” Val said.

“At the beach, my friends were going to meet me but they didn’t so I asked Zacky if I could sit with him. But I didn’t know it was him H—” I was saying before Zacky cut me off.

“I invited her here, and I gave her the tickets and back stage passes. But I ran away cause I had to get ready.”

“How come you didn’t tell us?” Johnny said.

“He was still with Gena,” Arianna answered for him.

There was an awkward moment of silence.

“You guys want to go to Johnny’s?” asked Johnny.

“Sure. We’ll meet each other there?” I said.

“Sounds like a plan,” Arianna said, getting her coat.

Everyone was gathering there stuff.

Arianna and Brian were the first to leave. Rylee and Jimmy followed them out, Johnny right behind them.

When everyone was gone I kissed Zacky and he led me to the couch. He was on top of me, kissing me, when I pushed him away.

“What now?” he whined.

I laughed.

“We should get to Johnny’s,” I said as I got up.