She Doesn't Know Who I Am, and She Doesn't Give a Damn

Her Sarcastic Tongue Only Fuels The Fire

Nick watched as the mystery girl made her way threw the glass sliding door. He couldn’t help but smile a little. She had no idea who he was! Now to some this might be a problem, but to Nick this meant that this girl couldn’t possible just be interested in him just because of his fame and music. He made his way towards the door, determined to talk to her again.

XxXxX

“Hey I like your shirt” Justin smirked at me when I returned to the group.

I sighed. “Oh let me guess, you play in the band don’t you.”

Justin looked a little amused. “Who told you?”

“Your lovely Singer.”

Justin looked over my shoulder and spotted the cute red head. Wait! Hold up did I just call him cute?

“Santino!” Justin waived him down to our little corner. Our, being Yours truly, Justin, Jess, Eric, and Andrew.

“Hey guys,” Nick came and joined the group. “oh I never caught your name.” He gave me a heart stopping smile.

Before I could come up with a sarcastic response Jess cut me off. “Nick this is my cousin Nina, Nina this is Nick!” She seemed a little too happy to introduce us. She was up to something.

I gave him a fake smile. “Hi.” He seemed a little cocky. A big no-no in my book.

Before anyone could make a move to change the conversation, there was a horrible sound.

“Nicky Baby!” Everyone winced including ‘Nicky’ as the definition of fake walked right up to Nick and ate his face.

Have you ever seen those animal planet shows were the lion is starving and hasn’t eaten for days? Then the little innocent gazelle just happens to walk by? Then the lion attacks and devours it? Yeah well imagine that with a face! Gross I know.

I raised my eyebrow at the rest of the group. Jess looked a little pissed and kinda scared of the whole eating the face. I decided to break the silence.

“Ewww she’s eating his face!” I whispered loud enough for Nick and fake Barbie to hear. Everyone laughed and they pulled away.

“Um hi, Mandy” Nick awkwardly said as we all looked at them. “Um you know the guys, and Jess, and this is Nina.”

“That’s nice.” She waved us off and turned to Nick. “were have you been baby!” she whined trying to look cute.

I shivered, her voice was so squeaky. Like nails to a chalk board. We all kinda shuffled to the side and let them talk. I could have sworn I saw Nick send us a pleading look.

“Nice girlfriend he’s got there.” I said sarcastically when we were far enough so they wouldn’t hear.

Andrew chuckled. “Thank god that’s not his girlfriend.” We all laughed.

“I don’t like her she’s so fake!” Talking about this made me a little sad. Me and my two GBF’s used to talk about girls like her.

“Nina.” Justin looked at me a little worried “What’s wrong?”

“Oh its just that I miss my friends.” I smiled up at them. “its nothing.”

XxXxX

During the night everyone had gone their own ways. Nick was still ‘talking’ to Mandy. Eric and Jess were dancing, and Andrew was flirting with a pretty red head. I was enjoying talking to Justin. He was so sweet, and easy to talk to.

“I was wondering what your gonna be doing this weekend.” he asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I blushed a little but played it cool. “Are you asking me out on a date Mr. Richards?”

He smiled. “It all depends.”

“On what?” I asked with a smile mirroring his own.

“On your answer” He was so adorable.

“Then I guess you are.”

He held onto my hand. “Then I guess I’ll pick you up at 6.”

XxXxX

It was 3 in the morning and people were walking out of the house and to their cars, and homes. I walked with Justin to his car. We exchanged numbers before he got in the car.

“So I’ll call you tomorrow?” He asked as he opened his car door.

“Yeah.” I said as we hugged and he kissed my cheek.

I watched him drive away with a smile on my face, but I got the feeling someone was watching me. I slowly turned and my eyes connected with a certain red heads.

Was that jealousy in his eyes? Nah we don’t even know each other, he cant be jealous, Can he?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven’t updated in a looooooooooooong time. =(

Okay so Old news. I went to the take action tour in Feb and I meet Nick, Justin and Eric, I didn’t get to meet Andrew. But they were all so down to earth and super sweet! Justin gave me 3 hugs and There was this girl who kinda pissed me off cause she had no idea who nick was and was like. “Are you from we the kings” when we were talking to nick (it was just me and my cuz) he said no and she walked away. Then he said “Sorry to disappoint.” and to make it worse she came back and asked what band he was in! We thought she was rude, including Nick. Lol okay enough of my rant.

You guys are amazing! 3 Stars! 91 readers! 21 subscribes! And 2 comment!

Comment&Subscribe!