Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Twelve: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Max's POV

"What do you mean she's gone?!" I yelled. She can't be! Not again!

"She's with Rachael for a couple of days, just give her some space! Especially after what you puled" Ronnie replied.

"After what I pulled? That girl kissed me, I did not kiss back. And Chloe was out the door before I could even run after her" I told him.

"You had your chance, you could have caught up, you could have done something. Fuck you could have pushed her away, but you didn't" He walked up to his bedroom and slammed the door shut. I turned to Monte and Robert, they both looked away. None of the guys were pleased with me at the moment.

After a while I decided to call her, maybe she would finally take my call.

("Hello?")

She had definetly been crying, I could tell.

"Hey, its Max"

("What do you want Max?")

"To talk, to sort this out..."

("We have nothing to sort out, so please leave me alone")

The line went dead. She hung up on me. I ran outside, tripping over. I started crying, I didn't want to lose Chloe. She is my life.

I sat on the Radke's front lawn for hours before Monte joined me.

"Hey, Robert's busy calming down Ronnie, I came to see how you were" He said.

"Thanks, well I'm good apart from the fact that I might have lost Chloe forever" I told him.

"You haven't lost her yet dude, she just needs time to calm down. Then she'll come back and you'll both sort things out"

"Monte, she ranaway from me..." I got up and walked back home, then I took my car to a near bar where I knew the owner. A few beers and I would be fine...
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah right!