Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Eighteen: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Max’s POV

I didn’t mean to push her away, Chloe is my life. But after getting that news, I just needed to be alone. Hopefully she would talk to me later and we could sort things out. I talked to Ronnie on the way to my house. He understood, but not to wait too long cause she would get the wrong idea.

I made my way into the kitchen where my parents were standing. My mom immediately pulled me into a hug, not letting go for at least ten minutes.

“I’m so sorry mom” I said to her.

“No, don’t be. It’s not your fault. In fact, she left something’s for you and Chloe” She said, pointing a box on the kitchen table.

“What?”

“She always knew, or hoped that you and Chloe would get together, so she saved a few things. Including grandma and grandpa’s wedding rings” She told me. I took them out and stared at them.

I just can’t believe it.

“She was the one who asked us to arrange the whole thing, and after we saw the two of you together. We both knew that we had to” I just nodded. This was so much to take in.

“So promise us you’ll treat her right?” Mom said to me.

“Always” I promised. I went up to the room, taking the box with the rings in it. There was a photo of my grandma and grandpa on the dresser. I looked at it and smiled. Then the picture next to it of me and Chloe and Ronnie. It was before we met Monte and Robert. We called ourselves the three stooges. I ran my hand over the picture. Chloe looked beautiful as always.

“I’m gonna marry you one day Chloe” I whispered to myself. I lay down, falling asleep soon after.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwww! who doesn't want a guy who thinks like that?