Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Twenty Five: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Chloe's POV

I hated being this fat, having this huge bump sticking out. I couldn't wait, in one month this baby would be out of me. I didn't want to know the sex of the child, but I had come up with names. For a boy I decided Levi Scott Radke for a boy. Emma Louise Radke if it was a girl.

I decided that I would finally call Rachael and tell her. I dialled her number. It took a while since I was calling the US. She finally answered

(“Hello Rachael speaking...Ronnie put that that down”)

I had to hold back a laugh.

“Hey Rach, its Chloe”

(“Oh my fucking god! Chloe! What are you doing!”)

“I'm calling you, I have news”

(“Ooooh, what?”)

“I'm kind of....”

(“Hang on, Ronnie wants to talk to you”)

“Okay”

Great, well I can't tell him.

(“Hello Chloe, I miss you, when the fuck are you coming home?”)

I sighed.

“Here's the thing Ronnie, I'm not coming home. I have a life here now”

Yeah, the baby growing inside and two new bestfriends.

(“But I am your brother! You can't say that your whole life is there!”)

“I know, and Ronnie, I will always love you. But I can't leave here. Not ever”

(“Fine, but I am not gonna stop trying to convince you other wise”)

I heard Max's voice in the background and almost cried. It broke my heart that I could no longer go back.

“Can I speak to him Ronnie?”

(“Yeah, of course...Max!! You come convince Chloe to come home”)

I waited until he picked up the phone.

(“Hey Chloe”)

“Hey Max, whats up?”

(“Not much, just trying not to watch your brother suck face with Rachael”)

“There still together? Wow”

(“I know, there totally in love!!”)

I rolled my eyes, but then I thought...I'm still in love with him.

“Well tell Rachael I said goodbye, I have to get back to work”

(“Okay, bye Chloe”)

“Bye Max”

I hung up and sat back down on my bed. I know I didn't have to work. But hearing his voice just brought back memories. I looked down at my stomach.

“God I hope you don't look like your father” I whispered, the baby kicked.

“But you'll have his attitude” I said, laughing. Teri walked in.

“Did the baby kick again?” She asked me.

“Yeah, come here” I took her hand and put on my stomach. She jumped a little when the baby kicked.

“Thats so cool”

I think it finally sunk in that this baby would be the best thing to ever happen to me, apart from Max of course. But he's in the past now.
♠ ♠ ♠
how many times do I have to say it....yeah right!