Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Twenty Seven: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Chloe's POV

“Mum!!” Scott yelled, he wasn't running, more like waddling. I supposed thats what a two year old does. Well three tomorrow anyway.

“Hello darling” I picked him up and carried him out of the playground. He was starting to get an australian accent. Its kind of sad, but I really can't help it. I hopped in my car and drove him back to the apartment I was staying in. Yes, I could drive her now and I didn't live by myself. My cousin Teri stayed with me. Her boyfriend was her a lot of the time though.

“So what do you say to chicken sandwiches for lunch?” I said, grinning.

“Yay!!” That boy loved his chicken. I told him that he would turn into a chicken one of these days. I made the sandwiches and sat in the lounge with Scott. I turned on the TV, I put it on MTV.

“This boring mum!!” Scott whined.

“Just let mom watch the music news okay? Then I promise you can watch Spongebob” I promised him.

“Okay!” His grin widened and then he continued eating. And yes, he did remind me of Max. It was impossible to look at Scott and not see Max.

I turned my attention back to the TV.

“In breaking news, a new tour has been announced! The 2007 Epitaph tour will be coming to Australia. Headling this tour will be Escape The Fate and I am Ghost...”

Did he just say Escape The Fate. A music video clip came on. Oh my fucking god.

“These situations are irrelevant now

She loves the way that I tease...”

That was so much like Ronnie. He looked different, his hair was longer. Wow. I saw Max beside him. He hadn't changed one bit. This is not good.

“There hit single Situations and Not Good Enough For Truth in cliché are climbing our charts...” I switched it to Spongebob. Scott let out a 'yay!'. I went to the kitchen to wash up. Now I knew why they haven't called for the past three years. Not that that excuses it. Rachael could have called, even Ronnie.

“I'm bored mum, can we go see uncle Josh?” Scott asked me, wandering into the kitchen.

“Sure Scott, just let mum make a call first” He nodded. I picked up the phone and dialled Rachael's number.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooooh! what is going to say? :P