Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Twenty Nine: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Chloe's POV

“Coffee!!” I yelled, getting out the car. Josh and his fiancee were babysitting Scott today. So me and Teri were having a girls day out.

“I have a confession to make” Teri said as I ordered our coffee.

“Whats that?” I asked her, expecting nothing out of the ordinary.

“I bought me and you tickets to the Epitaph tour, its this friday” She answered.

“WHAT!!” Everyone looked at me, so I guided Teri to a booth while we waited for our coffee.

“Why Teri?” I said.

“Because I love Escape The Fate. Ronnie's my cousin and I've never even met him once” She replied. I sighed.

“Ronnie's a great guy, but Max however is not”

“I thought you were in love with him”

“I was...”

“You still are, don't deny it” She said, cutting me off.

“Fine, I am still in love with him. But we will never get back together. No matter how much he begs” I told her.

“You should be the one saying sorry, you have kept his son from him for the past three years” I sighed. I knew she was right. I looked out the window.

“Okay, I'll go”

We went shopping, apparently we needed new outfits. I was bigger than I used to be, okay I had lost a lot of baby fat. But I didn't see the point in losing too much. Who cares if I am little curvy.

In the we bought black skinny jeans and a Dying is your latest fashion t-shirt. I bought some huge sunnies in case one of the guys saw me.

Teri thought I was being ridiculous. But I would just lose it if I saw Max again.

“I forgot to tell you, there backstage passes. Ronnie sent them to me”

This is going to be one interesting concert.
♠ ♠ ♠
you could say that again!