Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Five: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Chloe's POV

"Honey I'm home!!" I yelled, walking through the door. Nobody answered me. Oh well. I watched Rachael drive off and then I went upstairs to put my things away. I opened my wardrobe and was bowled to the ground by none other than Max Green.

"Maxi!!!" I yelled, holding him tight.

"Hello Chloe!" He yelled back.

"So how was Miami?" He asked me.

"It was good, I had fun...the house was right by the beach and it had a pretty view, and..."

I stopped because Max was laughing.

"Whats so funny?" He got off me and helped me up.

"Nothings...its just your cute is all"

I tried not to blush, then I remembered. I ran straight for my bag and pulled out a green dinosaur. I handed it to Max.

"Why?" He asked, looking confused.

"Don't you remember? You won a green dinosaur for me the day we met, and I saw that guy and had to buy him for you" I answered.

"Awwww! Thank you Chloe" He hugged me again.

"So, movie time I guess, like old times?"

I nodded. If I could go back to how it was with Max, then I would definetly be happy. He put in a DVD and I crawled underneath the blankets with him.

Usually he sat so farway from me, but now it felt weird. I moved closer and snuggled up close. He was tense for a moment but relaxed after a while.

"Why did you put in Spongebob Max?" I asked him when the screen popped up.

"Because its cool!" He answered.

"Uh huh, and totally not meant for kids under the age of ten" I added.

"Of course" I rolled my eyes. He pressed play. I can't believe I'm watching this with him.

"Max, can I ask you something?" Okay, this is probably gonna make everything awkward. But I have to know.

"Yeah, anything"

"Why did you kiss me before I left?" His face went even more pale, and for Max I never thought that was possible.

"Well I..." I leaned up and kissed him, then when I pulled back, he was grinning from ear to ear.

"Watch the movie Max" He just nodded. He held onto me tight, I eventually just fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
kissing a boy usually shuts him, usually...