Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Six: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Max’s POV

She looked so peaceful while she was sleeping, so beautiful…but I had to get up before her parents got home. They would kill us if they found us in the bed together. I carefully removed her arms from me and sat up.

"Where are you going?" I heard her mutter.

"I have to get up before your parents get home" I told her.

"Okay, just don’t leave" She said, sitting up herself. I wrapped her in a hug.

"I won’t" She smiled, snuggling her head into my chest. God she’s so cute. There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Chloe called out.

"Ronnie" Came Ronnie’s voice. Phew!

"Come in" He walked, raising his eyebrows when he saw how we were.

"Max made me watch Spongebob" She told her brother. He laughed.

"Good on ya Max"

"She fell asleep like half way through" I said, she poked her tongue out at me.

"So what happened? Why did you leave?"

Chloe sighed, frustrated, though she knew these questions were coming. Ronnie isn’t the type to keep quiet.

"I needed space to breathe and think, I mean, our parents just kind of the sprung that on me" She said, she was talking about the arranged marriage of course.

"Well you could have said goodbye to me, Max, Monte and Robert, we missed you!" He exclaimed. She got out of bed and ran to her hug her brother.

"I’m sorry Ronnie, forgive me?"

"Fine, fine" He mumbled, she smiled happily. There was a sound of a door downstairs. We all walked down. My parents and her parents were there.

"Hey kids" My dad has always been the over embarassing type.

"So I take you’ve had a chance to think about the marriage" My mom said to Chloe. Oh here go my parents again.

"Yeah I have" She started, about to say something else.

"So what do you think? Max has already agreed…" She told her. Oh great. Chloe looked up at me smirked.

"I thought about it and I’ve decided….yes" She said, eventually.

"Oh my god, that’s great darling" She was pulled into a lot of hugs. Me and Ronnie stood back and laughed.

"And just so you know, if you hurt my sister, I will kill you"

I nodded. Wouldn’t mess with either of the Radke’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wouldn't either...