Different

Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18

{~Indigo~}

I wondered where Sammi and Kyo were, the dudes we had met at the club. Maybe there had been a mix up and they weren’t going to this school after all. But that would be terrible! They had seemed like such brilliant people and if she didn’t see them here, she may never see them again!

Suddenly the door flew open and in fell two very windswept twins. Sammi and Kyo! The jocks eyed them and the most popular arsehole in the class yelled out
“Oh fucking hell not another load of shitty metal heads! We already got Frank the bloody emo kid here and we don’t need more rock trash! Especially that one with the black hair! How fucking Goth can you get?”

Frankie was about to jump in with a threatening reply, but Sammi got there first. She charged over to the guy and grabbed him by the front of his jumper.
“SHUT THE HELL UP! You don’t know us and to be fucking honest I wouldn’t want to know you arsehole! If you EVER insult Kyo again, and that means any of that demeaning labelling crap, then you’ll have me to bloody answer to!!!” and with that she let go of his jumper and let him fall back in his chair. There was a stunned silence.

Then Kyo spoke, amusement in her voice.
“Sammi, what did mum say about scaring the jocks?”
Frankie and I burst out laughing. She was right! The jocks were even more scared of Sammi then they were of Frankie!

“I’m not scared of you two FREAKS!!” scoffed a Jock directly behind Kyo. Kyo smirked and stood utterly still. Suddenly she spun round to face the Jock. “BOO!” she yelled, and the Jock fell off his chair. Sammi, Kyo, Frankie and I snorted with laughter, and the other jocks pretended not to have noticed.

The door creaked open and in swept our teacher. She walked briskly to her chair and sat down. Then she noticed us all looking at her. She looked down at the Jock lying sulkily on the floor, his chair on top of him.
“Matthew! What on earth are you doing? Get up NOW!” she snapped at him. Matthew’s face contorted with rage. He looked quite comical actually.

“She…she…she” he pointed at Kyo accusingly. The teacher looked at him sceptically.
“Are you suggesting that a girl who is new to this school pushed you off your chair?” She barked. The jock looked uncomfortable.

“Well….no….but…” He stuttered.
“Well then! Get up!” She said impatiently.
Matthew grabbed his chair and slammed it down onto the floor with a crash, moodily kicking it.
“I’m gonna get you! I was NOT scared!” He screamed at Kyo.
Kyo shrugged her shoulders.
“Can’t think what you mean” She said calmly. Sammi shook her head, not a hint of a give away smirk on her face.

“YOU LITTLE-” yelled the jock, getting so worked up his face had gone bright red.
“MATTHEW! That Is ENOUGH!!” shouted the teacher, “You will get be staying here for your lunch period!”

And with that she turned to Sammi and Kyo.
“Now dears, what are your names?” She asked nicely, and then glanced menacingly at Matthew. I wasn’t sure, but in the split second she looked at the jock, I thought I saw Kyo wink…