Different

Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

~Indigo~


The bouncing souls were blasting out of our open windows courtesy of Frankie, who had his head sticking out of the window like a dog.

“We’re going to the ZOO!” He said excitedly.
I giggled “Yeah Frankie! The zoooooo! And we can get a happy meal when we get there too!”
He pushed me, sniggering despite him self.
“So what I’m a bit excited? I haven’t been to the zoo for ages!” he said sticking his tongue out.

Gerard looked back at us from behind the wheel, “well the zoo IS pretty cool! I mean they have like…penguins…and monkeys and…and…” His eyes glazed over.
“Gerard, ROAD!” Ann yelled. She seized the wheel, and steered us out of the way of the speeding car.

“Not again!!” Mikey groaned.
Gerard grinned, unfazed.
“Whoo-”
“Don’t even say! Just don’t!”
“-oopsiiieee!” Gerard finished, smirking.
“Gee...you almost got us killed! Again!” Said Ann, shaking her head in disbelief.
“I love you too!” Said Gerard kissing her on the nose.
“Gee! ROAD!” Everyone yelled…

~LATER~

“Are we there yet?”
“No”
“Are we there yet?”
“No! I said!”
“How about n-”
“Frankie! For the last time WE ARE NOT THERE YET!” Gee shouted.

“I was only Fucking asking” Frankie slumped back in his chair.
“You okay Frankie?” I asked.
“No…I need…to…” He gave me a knowing look.
I blushed.
“Oh! No wonder you kept asking…”
Unfortunately Mikey overheard.
“Frankie needs to pee! Ha!” He sniggered.
“Grow up MIKES” Frankie grinned.
“Don’t call me that! Or-”
“Or what?”
An evil look came to Mikey’s face.
“Uh-oh. Indiggoooo….Mikey’s giving me that look…”
“Drip” said Mikey.
Frankie stared at him.
“What did you say?”
“Drip. Drip. Drip”
Frankie went white. He looked away.
“Doesn’t work…” he said.
“Oh yeah? Drip...drip…drip…”
“Shut up! Shut up!” Frankie yelped covering his ears and crossing his legs.

“Okay theres a portaloo here if anyone wants to go fo-” Gerard was cut off as Frankie streaked out of the car, barging past Gerard to get to the portaloo.
“Woh” Gerard observed, “He really did need it bad…”

~AT THE ZOO~

“We’re here!”
“Woooooo!!!!” Frankie and I yelled, and jumped out of the car, dancing madly around in the sunlight.
“Ow! Leg cramp! Leg crraammmpp!” I giggled, hopping comically on one foot, and holding my other. Frankie laughed hysterically.
“Haha! Leg cramp!” He yelled. I joined in.

“Okay, that’s it, who gave those two sugar?” Kyo demanded.
“Yeah…cause I want some!” giggled Sammi.
Frankie and I tried our best to look innocent.
“Dunno what you mean” I said, looking the other way, and shrugging my shoulders. Frankie did the same, copying me exactly. Suddenly we both looked at each other and burst out laughing.
“Well…what if I did buy some skittles and share them with Indigo?” Frankie yelled, his eyes streaming with tears.
"you never give ME skittles!" huffed Mikey.
I giggled.

Bob’s car pulled into the car park. He got out and so did a pretty girl with bright blue glasses and green eyes. She had awesome Black and purple hair and was wearing about 5 shag bands on each arm in multicolours.
She was laughing at something Bob had just said, and Bob grinned, looking proud of himself.

The other door swung open, and out hopped a small girl with big blue eyes and black hair in pigtails tied with blue ribbon. She was holding a stuffed monkey teddy, which she was swinging violently as she skipped joyfully over to her sister.
“Piggy back!” she demanded.

The older girl shook her head, laughing.
“You have legs Amy! And you’re a big girl now! 6 whole years old!” she smiled.
Suddenly Bob spotted us. He tried to walk away but it was too late.
“Bob! Hey Bob! OVER HERE!!” yelled Gerard.
This was gonna be one funny day…