Status: ON Break so sorry just read the authors note for the last chapter posted...

Darkness Consumes Us All

Chapter 7

“Hell is the place of the damned and the corrupted. It is a place were evil roams freely which is why it’s not so pretty. It’s in ruins, no place is left standing, if there ever were any. The demons that lurk there are the lesser kind that are used for guarding. They roam around freely in the wasteland but are always on patrol. They are to make sure no one gets into Hell unless expected.”

“The higher demons are on Earth. They look like any other living person. Their job is to search for people to corrupt and destroy, so that they may also serve the Devil in some way. They could be slaves, or guards, or any other use he seems fit.”

“The Devil himself is located on Earth somewhere. He has to balance out the good being done with sin. No one knows his location or at least those who do never make it past him alive, that’s for certain. The Devil also controls the Marrow.”

“The Marrow is tucked away in the corner of hell in a hidden/restricted sanctuary. The Marrow can only be opened by the Devil himself. He is the key to the Marrow. There are different variations on what The Marrow actually is, some say it’s worse than hell, others that it’s a paradise. None of these have ever been proven because all those who have entered The Marrow have never come back.”

“The Devil is bound to The Marrow, without The Marrow there would be no Devil. The Marrow is a living entity. The Marrow has a way of thinking logically. It is it’s own person, you may say. It can also be destroyed. Despite what people say about it The Marrow has proven to be very vulnerable. We do not know what lays inside the Marrow but it doesn’t feel at all threatened by anything.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys I'm really sorry but I've just had something happen to me and I'm pretty sure i'll be down and out for a little while with the creativeness story wrtting stuff so I'm so sorry but this will be momentarily on hiatus but please stick around its going to get good i promise!!!