Behind the Scenes

Billy

I kissed all up and down Adrian’s neck as I lay on top of him. He didn’t object or shove me off of him. He just simply accepted it. After that I just rested my head in the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent. Which smelled a lot like sweat and sex. Hmm… I wonder why? Either way, he still smelled alluring.

“I’m saying this ahead of time: we aren’t going for round two,” he mumbled into my hair.

“Why not?” I whined .

“I’m tired…”

“But… don’t you need a shower?” I asked, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively.

“I’ll take one tomorrow,” He groaned under me. “Now get off so I can sleep.”

“As you wish, Master,” I chuckled, rolling off of him and onto the unoccupied side of the bed.

I was happy to say that we had made love instead of having mindless sex. That it actually meant something now. That Adrian, who’s heart used to be completely frozen over is mine now. Because Adrian loves me.

I guess my shower can wait, I thought as I pulled Adrian into my chest. He rolled his eyes as his arms wrapped around my torso. He settled his head on my chest sighed like he was contented, but we all know he’d never say he was if he was.

“I love you so much,” I whispered into his hair.

“I… love you, too…” He breathed reluctantly. But it made me smile nonetheless.

And the kids, did not, in fact hear us.

*~*~*~*

I made it clear to everyone at school that Adrian belonged to me. Especially that prick, Tyler.

My parents never asked me to come back home; they were much too stubborn for that, so I lived with Adrian until we were nineteen and then we moved out. That’s about all the detail I’ll go into. Except for the fact that we both still love each other. And, hey, we haven’t broken up yet, not even once due to something stupid I said. I’m sure we’ll make it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, my epilogues are always short..
Because I'm lazy.
So this is the end. I will miss these two, but we don't have anymore ideas for them O.o