Upire Magistus

Family Food Time

Jayden lazily slugged into his chair, his children on one side, Madison on the opposite side where his children end, next to Avi's daughter, Rosalyn, who was seated by her younger sister, Elaina, Noah, Avi's husband, and Treavor, Sabrina's boyfriend, leaving two empty seats for Jayden's sisters.

"Hey, Avi, Lain and Rosa are starting school today, right?" Jayden asked pulling Allen's hands out of a glass of milk. Allen giggled and licked his fingers.

"Yeah, Lain is going with Billy, and Rosa is going into fifth grade," Avi answered, setting down a few plates of food for the oldest boys, as well as Madi. Sabrina helped Avi by placing the opposite table's sides with food.

"Can you take Billy and one of the highschoolers, then? I don't want to drive the mini-van to work, seeing as I have to head to a quick class-pre-meeting before the actual day starts."

"Sure," Avi grinned and Jayden nodded, "I just have to drop the twins off at Preschool. Then I'll drop Mikey and Frank off at school."

"Ugh, I have to travel with Aunt Avi?" BJ groaned, rolling his eyes. Avi stared at him.

"Why don't you like me?"

"You DRIVE slow!"

"You should've gotten your drivers licences... but NOO.. you had to smash the car and kill the person grading you."

"Shut up!" BJ yelled. Jayden sighed.

"Sit and eat, BJ."

BJ gave his father a small pout but shoved his mouth full of a forkful of Eggs and baked beans, "You know, Jay," Sabrina sat down next to her boyfriend, "I could take the older boys to school.. and you just have to worry about the twins."

"Really?"

"Yeah," Avi answered, quickly cleaning up the mess and then sitting down next to Jayden and Sabrina, "And I could take my girls and Billy to their school. Three trips in one, rather than two for you and one for me. And after you drop off the twins you can head right to work, so you don't be late."

"Fine, fine," Jayden gave up and looked at the time, "I need to leave in like... five minutes. Boys," he turned to his youngest sons, "ready?"

"Oinky says he's ready, Daddy!" Allen said, holding up his stuffed animal pig. Jayden smiled.

"Okay, Oinky is ready. What about Growly, Seb?"

"He's ready, Daddy," Seb answered after shuffling in his seat.

"Okay, then, come on. Let's go to the space ship," he playfully stuck his tongue out and the twin boys ran off to the garage, muttering and giggling about a space ship ride. Jayden got up, kissed Madison on the lips and walked after his sons. "See ya later, hun."