She Shoots, He Scores

She Shoots, He Scores

"Alright, alright," yelled Patrick over the incessant pestering of his teammates, "I'll do it."

Straightening out his shirt so it hung smoothly off his athletic body, Patrick Sharp made his way across the night club to the woman who caught his attention. He hand never been so nervous in his life. Usually the overly confident defense men could just stroll up to a woman and have her wrapped around his finger in minutes. But as he weaved his way across the dance floor, his usual cool vanished: she's different.

Patrick took a moment to glance back at his teammates, who were watching him anxiously while sipping on their beers. In the middle of the group, he saw his partner in crime on the ice, Adam Burish. Adam made eye contact and gave Patrick a smug smile, almost mocking. Patrick returned the smile with a flash of his own; erasing the smirk on Adam's lips.

He was going in for the kill.

Kaycie saw him coming. Watched nonchalantly as he made his way over to her. Smiled a little at his confidant smile to his friends. Little did he know, she was the one going after him.

Turning her back on him, Kaycie pretended to be interested in her drink and crowd scanning. Letting the hockey player think he had the angle of surprise. Raising the almost empty glass to her lips, she finished off her apple martini, and leaned against the counter facing the crown, playing with her stirrer.

From the corner of her eye, Kaycie could see him almost here. Inhaling, she blew her bangs out of her eyes and tried to look tired.

"You look like you could use another one," came a Canadian accent from her right.

Turning, she acted surprise as Mr. Hockey-Man flashed her a crooked smile. "You read my mind," she shouted over the music.

She moved so she now faced the counter and watched as Patrick ordered another drink. "The name's Patrick," he said, leaning against the counter with his left elbow.

"Nice to meet you, Patrick," she replied, "I'm Kaycie."

"An apple martini for the lady, and a gin-and-tonic for you sir," said the bar tender.

Thanking him, Kaycie took her drink and took a sip, her red painted lips smiling as she swallowed Eve's liquid temptation. "An apple martini," asked Patrick, "A bit extreme for a night after work."

"You have no idea." Smiling, Kaycie took another sip, using this time to really get a good look at him. His brown hair was short and curly, making his fine facial features and blue eyes pop. The effect was enough to make most girls go weak at the knees. His outfit oozed professional athlete; a plain blue tee shirt over dark blue stone washed jeans. On his feet he wore classy dark brown leather shoes: comfortable and stylish. Kaycie's eyes took in detail after detail smiling all the while.

Patrick watched as she took sip after sip of her drink. He liked what he saw. His blue eyes took in her wild red hair that went just past her shoulders but was now up in an elegant pony tail. Her brilliant blue eyes which were lined with black eye liner watched him like lasers. Her perfectly plump lips were painted a stunning red that shouldn't look good on anyone but looked like it belonged on her.

Her dress looked like a modern version of what the flappers wore back in the twenties. The differences were the lengths of the skirts - her's was well above mid thigh - and the neck lines; her front went down to her navel, the back only held together by a light grey ribbon. The dress was strong but designed to look like it could fall off at a moment's notice.

Her legs were long and smooth, winding down to her feet which were clad in tall high heels. Patrick took his time as his gaze went down her figure; a smile formed again as his eyes met her gaze.

"Do you like what you see," Kaycie asked, her red lips pulling up into a smile.

"I should be asking you the same question," he replied. Leaning in, he placed his hand on her hip and whispered, "Do you like what you see?"

"Very much so." Kaycie replied. Pulling away, Patrick watched as she drained her drink, "Dance with me."

Setting their drinks down on the counter, Patrick let Kaycie lead him to the dance floor.

Once they were in the middle, Kaycie turned to Patrick and smiled. Putting her hands on his shoulders, she started to move to the up beat tempo of the techno song that blared through the speakers. Patrick's hands found her waist and an odd sense of de ja vu came over her.

His strong hands pulled her closer to his erected body, letting her feel what she was doing to him. His hands moving swiftly to the zipper of her dress, pulling it back down as to free her from her covers....

Closing her eyes, Kaycie shook her head in attempts to clear the images from her mind. Opening them again, she saw the beautiful blues of Patrick's gaze and was thrown into another memory.

Brilliant blue eyes hovered above hers as he slowly pushed her now naked form onto the bed. Her head sank into the overly soft pillows, her hair scrunching up around her face. His eyes came closer as his lips met with hers....

It was all Patrick could do to keep himself from roaming his hands all over Kaycie's body. Instead he pulled her close as they grind to the music on the dance floor. As her body came in contact with him, his mind spun with memories.

Her hips pushed up to meet his as he thrust into her. Her small little moans that came after each movement. Her large, perfect breasts hardened and soft against his chest. The ring on her finger....

His mind snapped back into focus as Kaycie's gaze met with his; her face smiling up at him. Smiling back, Patrick shifted the position of his hands to pull her closer to him. Their faces were closer together, close enough to feel each others break on their faces. Patrick loved feeling her this close to him, and he hated being this close to her lips without being able to smear that red paint across her clean face.

As he came inside her, his back arched over her. Holding the position for as long as he could, he looked down at her face - her beautiful face - and watched as her body calmed down. Her lipstick, once vivid, was now smeared over her face like a rose colored Rosart crayon....

"What are you looking at?" Kaycie asked, moving her mouth closer to Patrick's ear.

"You," he replied, "Would you like to head over to my place?"

"Yes."

Kaycie watched as Patrick gave a smell wave to his teammates who all stood shocked at the upper bar. Adam Burish looking the most shocked as if he was slapped across the face. Together Kaycie and Patrick caught a cab and left the loud dance club, only to be dropped off at a nice apartment building ten minutes later.

Kaycie followed Patrick to his front door and then into his living room. His living room was white walls with black ever-thing-else. On his wall hung several famous snap shots of hockey games, pictures of him and his family, along with pictures of him and his teammates from now and the past. Another feeling of de ja vu came over Kaycie as she looked at the room.

The wine glasses were long forgotten as he moved in slowly to kiss her. Her dress moved with her in a soft sound of fabric on fabric as she cupped her hand around his neck; pulling him closer to kiss him....

"Would you like a drink," Patrick asked.

"I think I'll stay away from alcohol for the night."

"Would you care to dance?"

"Sure."

Kaycie watched as Patrick made his way to the black stereo system and pressed play. There was a sound of music before the song came on.

Come fly with me lets fly, lets fly away.
If you could use some exotic booze,
there's a bar in far Bombay
Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away.


It was one of Kaycie's favorite songs and she smiled to herself as it played. Patrick held out his hand and Kaycie took it, the two of them dancing in his living room. When the song changed, Kaycie smiled again as another favorite fluttered into the room.

I get no kick from champagne
mere alcohol doesn't thrill me at all.
So tell me why should it be true
that I get a kick out of you?


Kaycie leaned forward and rest her head on his shoulder.

Patrick held her close as they danced. The urge to kiss her and touch her stronger than ever. The jazz songs played softly from his stereo as they swayed back and forth.

"Kaycie," he said, his voice soft.

"Mm," she replied, lifting her head from his shoulder.

Patrick was momentarily immobilized by her stare, but recovered, "May I try something?"

"Sure."

Leaning in, Patrick kissed her.

Standing in the middle of his living room, the two of them kissed, getting more involved the longer they remained connected. Patrick's hands roamed over her body, cupping her plump buttocks, pulling her closer. Kaycie's hands cupped his neck holding him to her.

"Should we move this," Kaycie asked, pulling away for a moment.

"Yeah." Taking her hand, Patrick lead her down a small hallway were an other memory flashed before him.

Slamming her back against the wall, his lips connected with hers. Her dress was pulled up, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist. Her hands entangled themselves in his as he made his way to his room....

Opening the door, Patrick and Kaycie entered the bedroom, and closed the door behind them.

Kaycie was pinned to the door as soon as it was closed, her body pressed against Patrick. His strong hands pulling her closer to his erected body, letting her feel what she was doing to him. His hands moving swiftly to the zipper on her dress pulling it back down as to free her from her covers. Lifting her leg, Patrick grabbed it, pinning it to his side. His hands slid under her, helping her hoist herself onto him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her to the bed.

Setting her down, they pulled away to undress the other, Kaycie working on Patrick's pants as he struggled with getting the rest of the zipper down on her dress. When both failed to make progress they went to undress themselves, Kaycie pulled off Patrick's shirt and pulled down his pants as he removed her dress.

"No bra," he said, his eyes taking in her almost relieved figure.

"Dress has one built in."

"Nifty." The two continued to strip.

They both smiled as they kissed again, Patrick pushing Kaycie up the bed. Kaycie pulled her hair out of the pony tail before she detached herself to look at Patrick. Patrick's brilliant blue eyes hovered above hers as he slowly pushed her now naked form onto the bed. Her head sank into the overly soft pillows, her hair scrunching up around her face. His eyes came closer as his lips met with hers.

As they kissed, Patrick pressed himself against her, Kaycie drew in air as he rubbed his hardened member against her moist part, then he shoved into her.

Kaycie arched when Patrick first entered her. Fearing he had hurt her, he stayed put for a moment, then proceeded to do it again. Kissing her, Patrick picked up the pace. Her hips pushed up to meet his as he thrust into her. Her small moans that came after each movement. Her large, perfect breasts hardened and soft against his chest. The ring on her finger.... All provoked a sense of happiness. A happiness to know that he caused those small moans. That he got to cup those large, perfect breasts. That his ring was similar to her's.

"Patrick," moaned Kaycie, "So, close."

"I know," he replied, "Same."

Kissing her again, Patrick felt himself go over the edge. As he came inside her, his back arched over her. Holding the position for as long as he could, he looked down at her face - her beautiful face - and watched as her body calmed down. Her lipstick, once vivid, was now smeared over her face like a rose colored Rosart crayon. His arms becoming weak, he collapsed onto the bed next to Kaycie.

Kaycie took a moment to let the two of them gain control of their breathing before saying, "That was incredible."

Patrick chuckled next to her, "Yeah. That was."

"Did you see Adam's face as we left?"

"Yeah. Looked like he got hit."

"Should we tell them?"

"That we should." Rolling over onto his side, Patrick kissed her, "But lets tell him tomorrow."

"Let him think you actually scored a girl for once?"

Patrick smiled and kissed her again. "Did you like this?"

Kaycie took a moment then replied, "Yes. But next time we roll play I want you in your uniform, not in a dance club."

"Yes ma'am."

Kaycie smiled and moved to kiss him, "I love you Patrick Sharp."

"I love you too, Kaycie Sharp."

Kissing him again, Kaycie whispered, "She shoots."

To which Patrick replied, "He scores." Kissing her again, the two fell asleep, cradled in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = LOVERLY THOUGHTS!