Status: Active Joint story between me and my darling Kit Kat

The Other Part of Me

Chapter 10

Destiny’s P.O.V.

I had a feeling that something was wrong. Something was terribly wrong, and I had to stop it. I walked out of my house and stared into the woods, waiting for Jake to pop up. I saw his eyes glowing in the moons light, before he trotted to my side.. I nuzzled my nose into his neck before licking the length of his face and running away. As I strode through the woods, I felt a pull towards the other houses on the rez.

When I reached Paul’s house, the pull basically forced me through the door, almost not giving me enough time to phase, and pulled on my bra, tank, and shorts. No, I didn’t wear underwear.

“Paul?” I called, knowing Papa P wouldn’t care.

“Paul?” Jake hollered as he entered the house after me.

There was a horrible ripping sound coming from the hallway, making me cover my ears as I headed towards the noise. I opened Paul’s door, and I saw him sitting there with a hand gun in his hand.

“Since when are you suicidal?!” I screamed, grabbing the gun.

It seemed to be to much for Jake, cause he phased right away, but I held myself together as I pinned Paul’s hands above his head with one hand, and grabbed his throat with the other. “Answer me.” I growled.

He stared up at me for a second, before his face reached towards mine, and his jaw closed around my face. Garments of cloth flew around me as his teeth ripped skin from my jaw. I yelped loudly as I transformed. If he didn’t have such a tight hold on my nose, I would be kicking his ass, but this isn’t the greatest pain I’ve ever felt. By the time he’d let go of my face, he was at my neck, throwing me around.

Paul, stop it! You’re hurting me! Stop!

I whimpered, tossed my body around, and snapped at his neck, but he had me good. Jake went at him from the side, and grabbed his leg, yanking it out from under him. His teeth ripped fur from my body, causing me to cry out. It wasn’t an animal cry, it was a human cry, even though I was still full fledged werewolf.

My head lolled limply on the floor as I stared up at him with pain filled eyes. I slowly shrunk down to normal size, and pulled myself to my feet. When I tried to move my neck, it was stiff and sore. I drug myslef up and placed my hands on the walls as I walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, and stared at myself. That lines on my face were slowly fading, but as I watched my throat I realized that they weren’t getting any lighter. I stared at it harder, willing them to disappear, but it wasn’t working. I think that they were permanent.

I grabbed a shirt off the floor and pulled it on, as something to cover myself with. I walked into the room where Jake was leaning against the wall glowering angrily at a panting Paul. I cracked my jaw repeatedly, mostly only adding to the tension.

“So. What’s up?” I asked him.

“Umm. . .Lil said, that. . .she didn’t want me.” Paul sighed.

“I’m sure that’s not how it went.” I shook my head.

“Let’s ask her.” Jake suggested.

I nodded, and we ran towards Paul’s window, jumping up and phasing as we passed through the frame. I ran as far away from Paul as I could, without it seeming too suspicious. Yeah, that doesn’t exactly work when he can read my thoughts.

I’m sorry. I don’t know what happened. I thought I was doing good with my control. He thought.

I’m fine, aren’t I? I snapped.

You’re throat isn’t saying the same thing.

Yeah, well I’ll just have to get over, huh?

I skidded to a stop in front of Lil’s house and phased back, swinging myself up the tree branches to her window. I slid it open quietly and swung my leg over, trying not to give the guys a show. I went to her dresser first, and got out the biggest clothes I could find. She was a size 0 like me, but the pant legs were short, so I had to take a pair of her cut off jeans. I found a bra and a DC shirt that I wanted, before I jumped onto her bed.

She sat upright, about to scream, when she saw it was me. I patted her knee, and gave her a cheeky smile.

“So, what’s up with you and Paul? Did you say that you didn’t want to date him, never did, never will?” I asked, outright.

“What?!” She demanded.

“That’s what he said.”

“I didn’t say I didn’t want him!! I said I couldn’t have him!”

“Those were not your words!” Paul called, through the window.

“Basically!” She shot back.

“They’re a couple already.” I rolled my eyes at Jake, who smiled.

“Now, kiss and make up.” Jake said as Paul entered the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright you guys, I added some drama, tell me what you think!!

Comments=<333333333333333333333333333333333333