Status: Active Joint story between me and my darling Kit Kat

The Other Part of Me

Chapter 16

I sat there in between Jake and Kait just staring at my reflection in the review mirror. I must have been quite the sight, with my mouth hanging open as I stared into my own eyes. I felt Jake’s arm around my waist and it sent butterflies through my stomach. It was nice to know that he still did that for me. I looked at him with a small smile and I leaned in to place a kiss against his lips.

“I love you.” Kait said in a deep man’s voice.

“Oh, Jake. I love you, too.” She said mocking my voice.

“Oh Kait, you can go die.” I said mocking her voice.

“That’s the exact thing you guys say, every time.” She rolled her eyes.

“You and Embry aren’t much different.” I smirked.

“At least we aren’t kissing constan-.”

“Because in mature committed relationships the physical things aren’t what matter.” I said shaking my head and rolling my eyes as I quoted her.

“You know what? You can just go die.” She said quoting me.

“That’s the exact thing you say Every time.” I scoffed as I turned and stared at the monstrous motocross track.

“We’re here.” Kait said getting out and clapping.

“You gonna ride?” I asked Lyssa.

She gulped and shook her head as she stared at the big hills and jumps, loops and lumps. (Haha, get it? It rhymes.)

“Oh come on!! It’ll be fun!” I whined.

“Haha, so you think. I don’t heal in a span of 5 hours. I can actually break my neck, and die” She scoffed.

“So could Lil and Kait, but look at them go.” I said as I turned to watch Lil hit a jump and do a double front flip.

Then Kait flew into the air and do a double flip tail whip.

“No thanks.” She said walking over to Jared’s side.

“Fine. You’re such a bundle of fun.” I said leaning against the Escalade.

My phone started ringing and I quickly answered it.

“GET THE FUCK OFF MY CAR!!” Lil screamed over the roar of the engine.

I quickly stood up straight and smiled at her from across the track where she was glared at me from. Paul laughed at me from his spot in the passenger’s seat. I flipped him off and glared at him.

“Oh no you did not.” He said standing to size me up.

“Oh yes I did” I said squaring my shoulder’s before pushing him playfully.

“Bitch, please.” He said pushing me back.

We were both laying on the ground kicking each other when Kait and Lil finally got back.

“You guys should have told us to stop!! It’s 5:30!” Lil yelled looking at her watch.

“You were having fun boosting your egos by showing off, so we decided to leave you. Us were-wolves don’t need petty motor vehicles to do that.” I bragged.

Alyssa’s P.O.V.

“Oh yeah, cause you guys are so great. You guys are to expensive!!” I yelled as we all piled back into the car.

Somehow I’d ended up stuck between Paul and Desi. Something about Kait having shotgun ruined it all. Now in the backseat sat Haylee behind Paul, Jared behind me, and Jake behind Desi.

I swear to god I was their new weapon because I was getting shoved back and forth between them, until Desi swung around and punched Paul in the throat making him go into a fit of coughing.

“Alright, bitch! That’s enough!!” She yelled.

“Paul, I swear to go if you phase you’ll be the next female were-wolf that the pack has.” Lil warned.

“She punched me in the fucking throat.” Paul complained.

“I’m gonna punch you in your fucking dick next.” Desi grumbled.

They both crossed their arms over their chests and looked out the side windows. Jake reached over the back of the seats and rubbed her shoulders until we reached this Kira’s house. We all piled out of the car and made our way up the stairs where we went to take shower’s and get ready.

Haylee was the first one ready, being the least dirty and the first one in the shower. Jake was ready next, cause he really didn’t care what he looked like. Then it was Jared, Embry, and Paul. I walked out next, nearly running into Kait in the hallway.

Destiny walked out about half an our after me, holding her boobs with her hands, with nothing but a pair of skinny jeans on. I rolled my eyes at her stupidity as the guys enjoyed the show.

“Kira!!’ She yelled down the hall.

“She’s in the shower, what do you need?” Lil asked.

“I need those boob things. They’re like bras, but they’re not connected they just stick.” She said frantically.

“Follow me.” Lil said shaking her head at Desi.

Destiny’s P.O.V.

“Do you know how fucking cold I am?!” I yelled as Lil lead me into the corner of Kira’s closet.

“I have some kind of idea.” She said trying to reach the top shelf.

I shook my head and wrapped one arm around my boobs as I reached and pulled a box off the shelf.

“Thank you, so much.” I said hugging her with one arm.

“No problem. . .” She said awkwardly.

Most likely due to the fact that I had no top on. I laughed as she walk out and pulled my shirt on over my head quickly fitting the things to my boobs.

“Oh my god!! Look what I found!!“ She yelled just before she left.

I turned and saw her holding up a shirt that said ‘I <3 Jacob Black‘.

“Oh my god!! I’m the only one that can say that and truly mean it.“ I smirked.

“So true.“ She laughed before hanging it back up.

She walked out as I slipped on a pair of socks and some boots before I walked out of the closet to find Lil sitting on the bed pulling on her own pair of stilettos.

I walked to the mirror and put on all my jewelry and turned around to see Lil standing up and straightening her shirt. She looked up and we both smiled.

“I love your shirt!!” We yelled at the same time.

Just as we finished getting ready Kira came in tossing her keys up and down.

“Ready.” We both grinned.

We sat next to each other through the whole ride, nearly bouncing out of our seats. We kept squealing and singing along to Avenged Sevenfold songs that came on.

When we pulled up to the club we were the first ones out of the car and the first ones to the door.

“Spyder.” Me and Lil said gesturing to the group of people behind us.

The guard nodded, and looked me and Lil up and down. Jake and Paul glared at him as they passed and probably would have done something had Jared and Embry not been there each holding on to one of them.

“What do you want to drink? Me and Lil are gonna order something from the bar!!” I called over the music.

“Just a beer, Budweiser!!” The guys called.

“We’ll come with you!” The other girls offered.

We all walked towards the lit up bar where the bartender looked like he was pretty busy. Alyssa stopped at the back of the crowd, and glared as another girl pushed in front of her.

“Hun, you ain’t gonna get nothing if you do it like that.” I called as me and Lil forced our way to the bar with the other girls following.

“Hey ladies. What can I get you tonight?” The bartender winked, coming straight over.

“We’ll have 20 shots of Tequila with 5 shots of Lime, 4 Budweisers, a Margarita, an Extreme Suicides a Jack and Coke, A Captain Morgan and Coke, and 7 Jager Bombs!!!” I rattled off quickly.

“Coming up!!” He said pushing forward each drink as it was made.

“Hey ladies, that looks like an awful lot to carry. Why don’t you just stay at the bar and drink it with us?” A couple guy said coming up as the bartender placed all the drinks on a couple trays.

“We’re here with our boyfriends.” Kait said gesturing to the table where all the guys were watching.

“There’s only 4.” One of the genius’ pointed out.

“We’re lesbians.” Kira said, wrapping an arm around Haylee’s waist.

“Can we watch?” The guy in front asked.

“We’re not into audiences unless we’re in them.” Haylee smiled before taking a tray and walking back to the table.

I smirked and grabbed a tray before following her. Alyssa was the only one that had to carry a tray after that. We portioned out the drinks, passing the Jager bombs to my and Lil’s side of the table.

“You’re not gonna have any of these?” I asked Kait.

“Ick.” She said eying them.

“Jake?” I asked.

He rolled his eyes and took the one I passed him. He tossed that back, chasing it with his beer. It took us a total of 3 hours to go back to the bar and get another load of drinks all because of all the music that they played.

We made drink runs at least 5 times that night.

“Hey baby.” Someone purred in my ear as he grabbed my hips.

I vaguely saw some other guys with the other girls, but everything was kinda working it’s way around, no matter how still it was.

“Are you talking to me?” I asked as I felt hands touching my bare stomach.

“Who else, honey?” He whispered.

“I don’t know, but you better find someone else, before there’ll be nothing for you to find except someone to arrange your funeral.” Jake growled yanking the guy off me.

“What’s that pretty boy?”

“You heard me.”

“I think that things are gonna get pretty ugly-including your face-unless you take your hands off me.”

“I’d like to see you try. . .All you fuckers keep your hands off these girls!” Jake screamed ushering the other girls ahead of us as he tucked me under his arm and placed a kiss on my temple.

“We should bounce soon.” He whispered.

“When we’re done with this round of drinks.” I agreed.

He placed a kiss on my lips. . .and in my mouth! When I looked at the table I saw 4 shots left that I lined up.

“Straight?” I asked Lil.

“You have to get your clit pierced if you chase them!” She yelled.

My mouth opened in horror before I looked back at the drinks.

“You don’t have to do it.” Jake whispered in my ear.

“Yeah I do.” I said a determined smirk making it’s way to my lips as I took a deep breath.

“And. . .GO!” Kait yelled.

I grabbed the first and tossed it back, before going for the rest. I forced it down my throat and plopped down into a chair. I laid my head on the back of it as I stared at the ceiling trying to keep it down.

“Alright, time to go.” I said standing up.

We walked out of the club and got into the limo that was waiting. It was the only thing we could find that could take all 10 of us at the same time without having to get more than one. They dropped us off at the hotel and we paid the driver before we stumbled our way into the lobby and to the elevator where we were stuffed together.

We all split up into our rooms, where we stripped down to almost nothing and passed out immediately.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I tried to make this extra long, because I didn't write the last chapter, but I'm not sure how much I like it. :/ Anyways I'm posting, and I'm not waiting for the comments because I just. . .wanted to post. . .?

Desi
Lil
Alyssa
Kait
Haylee
Kira