Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

Chapter 17

It was a young man in his twenties or so. His eyes were pitch black. Fear spread through my body uncontrollably. The pressure increased. Tears slid down my face as the man gave me a sadistic smile. “I knew you father.” He whispered in my ear. “Now I’m going to kill you so you can join your family in hell.”

Everything started to go fuzzy as the pain increased.

Snap. There’s one rib broken.

Snap. Oh, there’s another one.

I felt his lips at my neck before everything disappeared. I fully opened my half closed eyes to see white blurs. Suddenly there was a sound like a chainsaw but it was to deep. I gasped for breath but was unsuccessful.

Warm lips were at my mouth but my eyes were to unfocused to see what or who it was. Air was forced into my lungs painfully. Making my broken ribs cause me pain. Tears welled in my eyes but my mind became less fuzzy. I felt my heart beat in every inch of my body. My body was being picked up gently. I was limp.

The air refused to enter my lungs in large quantities. My breathing became slower and shallower by the minute. I was in pain but it was almost like sheer bliss at the same time. My chest hurt but I had the thought of never waking up. Jake’s face in my mind was like a slap in the face. I started trying to force myself to breath.

Suddenly all my air was whooshed out of my lungs as my body hit something hard. There was a horrible grinding sound with a deafening snap.
♠ ♠ ♠
THis is short for a reason and it is a major...teaser, I guess. I know the comments didnt reach 6 or whatever the number was but i couldn't help but update!!! Lots of love to those who comment!!!! Tell me if you would like to be part of the story! I already know XxXSynnerXxX would like to be so anyone who would like to join??? ~Or~ Does anyone have any ideas for a new character (good or bad) that could show up in some part of the story(I.E. School, gas station, M.M.A Gym, Etcetera)????????

Just let me know!!!!!!!

Smile even when you feel like crying, Laugh when you feel like screaming, and Love when you feel like hating

Also the updates will be temporarily stopped due to me not being able to obtain my laptop which has al the stories and what not on it. there will be a brief period where i won't be able to update until maybe new years or even past that. Thank you for the support that my readers have given.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWaB4PXCwFU <--- a fav music video out of many other favorites

Who loves pizza??? Taco bell tacos??? Burger king (personal 'eww')??

All gratitude from the almighty teddy, Star!!!