Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

Chapter 19

Zeeva's P.O.V.

I woke up with a pounding headache and an agonizing pain in my chest. It hurt to breath and i could hardly move my stiff arms and legs.

My eyeslids felt as if the were pounds of lead weighing down on them but i still opened them to reveal to me a dark, blurry room. Once my blue eyes adjusted, i saw a faint outline of somebody standing by the window looking towards some unknown object.

I let my gaze rest on different items around the clean room. I had no idea where i was and that scared me a bit. I just suppressed my fears and other confusing emotions before everything came rushing down on me in one big flood.

I started to make a list in my head so i could refresh my memory on certain events.

1. i went for a walk in the forest, due to emmense submission to my emotions - I am a super dumbass for letting myself drown
2. I started to cry - To depressing to want to remember the details
3. Some unknown person threatened me - Whoever the fuck that was, had absolutely no right!
4. I couldn't breathe due to the fact of this man's strength and force pushing down on my chest - Which currently sucks ass and hurts like a son of a bitch
5. Everything's fuzzy - Can't remember...Fuck
6. I hit something because i was tossed or fell out of the thing carrying me - That could be the reason why i am sore practically ALL OVER. Well this sucks donkey ass.
7. What the fuck was that grinding and sna-


"Mon amour!" My love! I heard the voice close to my ear. "Comment vas-tu?" How are you?

I looked over and saw...Francisco! Weird...Well what the hell did he just say?

"Uhh...what?" My voice was raspy and barely above a whisper.

"Mea-culpa. oh, wait! I meant 'my mistake'. My apologies. I was just asking how you were."

I gave a slight nod. "I hurt like fuck."

"I would assume that. Well your two ribs are healed and so is the fracture one you also had. Now you are just going to be a little sore and you are going to have a giant buise across your chest. Oh! and don't worry about the one beast," Venom dripped from his voice suddenly in such a deadly way that i instinctively moved my body away from him, "won't be hurting you again. Jake and i can promise you that."

"Jake?" Panic sent my heart thundering like a thousand horse hooves.

"The dog-wolf's name." He gave me an odd look.

I tried to calm down by just telling myself that it wasn't the jake that i knew because the jake i knew didn't turn into a giant wolf...did he?

I shook my head violently for a moment, trying to get rid of the confusing thoughts. My chest started to ache and tighten. I knew that my body was instinctively holding back the tears. It started to become a reaction for me over the past 16 or so months.

Francisco's icy hand laid against my cheek. "Églatier, Why are you so pale?"Wild rose

I looked towards him. I couldn't speak for fear that my sobs would replace my words. As i was about to say something, a pixie looking girl flitted into the room and wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm Alice! I feel so sympathetic for you honey! But it's going to be all right in just a day or two." Her voice was like music.

My gaze flickered past her. Another girl walked in with chocolate brown hair. She was being followed by a guy holding her hand. I watched him wince the smallest bit.

They were both being followed by a guy with a pained express that was mixed with frustration. An eerie sense of calm started to trickle through my being but i pushed it back and everything else. The only thing that woudn't stop through, was the tightness in my chest and the sobs that threatened to erupt from my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I'm asking for 8 COMMENTS!!!! PLEASE!!! I promise to make the next chapter very long and i'll try to stick and arguement or a little twist or SOMETHING in it!! Tell me what you would like to see and for those who want to be in the story, just message me the picture that you want for your character and how you want them to act, their name, Etcetera etcetera!!!!

Some of it's french. Some of it's latin, He' s just that good. lmao! Thanks to jessesgirl407 for pointing out the languages for meh!!

Thank you SOOOOOOOO Much for reading adn thank you too all those readers that COMMENT!

I'll try to update soon but only if i get 8 or so comments

</3 STARZ!!!!

RIP Ash&&Dustin&&JimmySullivan