Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

22

School. I absolutely dreaded the drive to Forks high with Maria.

She gave me a reassuring smile as i smoothed out my hoodie. Faint pictures tried to form in my head of what my old school was like but it scared me that they wouldn't be nice at all. I frowned as i stared out the window of the old beater.

Soon we pulled into the parking lot of an old looking but it took me a few seconds to realize this was the school. "huh." I gave a sigh in contempt that it wasn't big.

"You likey?"

"I guess."

We exited the car and headed to the front desk. I got my schedule and found that i had most classes with Maria but that didn't quench my uneasiness.

I looked around and something caught my eye. I returned my gaze to find myself staring into the smiling face of Alice Cullen. I internally groaned but otherwise kept everything blank and composed. I saw the flicker of agitation on Jasper and Edwards faces as they turned around and headed to their classes.

I watched as Bella and Alice ccame up to Maria and I. I could tell that Maria was holding back a flinch just by how she stood. Alice's cold, hard arms wrapped around me in a friendly way. I awkwardly hugged her back.

"I'm so happy that you are here! You're going to Love Forks High School." Alice leaned closer to me and whispered, "Sit next to the girl with Pink highlighted hair."

I barely gave a shrug telling her that i would comply. Bella was next to give me a tense hug. I could tell that she didn't appreciate me to much but i didn't care. She would have to get used to me sooner or later.

We walked to our first class which was Drama and Literature.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit

Filler