Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

Chapter 25

I walked quickly up to Sam and Emily's house through the drizzling rain. My hair was starting to get plastered to my head and i figured I was starting to look like a drowned cat. I nocked curtly on the door before I waited.

Emily opened the door, "Zeeva, Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

"Long story. Can I come in?"

"Yeah but only if you tell me the long story while I make cookies."

"Will do."

I walked into the small house as i took off my damp hoodie.

"Start confessing." Emily said easily.

"Is anyone here?" I looked around expecting Paul, Jake, or Quil To come popping out of no where.

"No, they just left for patrol."

"Okay well i got suspended from school for probably a week or so."

I narrowly missed a spatula fly past my head.

"Sorry," Emily apologized, "but how did you get suspended?"

"Well don't tell Jake but-"

"Don't tell Jake what?" Sam asked walking into the kitchen.

I gave a huff instead of answering.

"What?" He asked me before kissing Emily.

"Leave."

"This is my house! WHy should I leave??" He asked me in an incredulous tone.

"Sam, honey, will you please leave. It's girl talk." Emily cut in before i snapped angrily back.

"Okay. But can i have a cookie before i leave?"

"Yes now go."

Sam took a big cookie, gave me a look of disbelief-probably at such emotion radiating from me-, and then left.

I waited a minute before speaking. "I got suspended because a guy slapped my ass and I gave him a bloody nose. Big deal but he was one of the only "rich" people in the school and i see no point in why he gets special treatment. Also I snapped at our principal and told him to grow some balls." I looked down for a moment of shame but it was quickly replaced with anger.

Emily gave me a smack in the back of the head as she walked over to the oven.

"What??"

"You're probably going to get expelled."

"So. I'll just home school on the computer."

"That's not the point! You shouldn't be fighting and disrespecting your authorities in life!"

I got up and grabbed a cookie from the tray on the cunter. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to your teacher and the boy you hit."

"But he touched my butt!!!!"

"Who did?" Jake asked walking in.

"No one." I looked away from his probing eyes.

"Go away! Girl talk!" Emily threw a cookie at Jake.

Of course he caught it and took a bite. "My cousin is coming up from somewhere in Nevada. She's going to stay with my family for a while. By the way, She knows all the legends and stuff so don't freak out when she asks who Alpha is."

I raised my eyebrow. "What's her name?"

"Sophie"

"M'kay."

"Uhh. . . So who touch your butt?" Jake walked over to me.

He smelled like rain. I took a step towards him even though he was probably a good five inches taller than me.

"Remember what Emily said. 'Go away. Girl talk.' So, shoo." I whispered with a smile before attempting to take a step back.

Jake quickly shoved the rest of the cookie in his mouth and threw me over his shoulder. My fist pounded into his back but he didn't put me down. "Jerk." I muttered.

"Hey, Em! We're going for a quick walk." He hollored as he stepped out into the rain with me over his shoulder.

"Put me down."

"No. I kind of like your butt in my face." He chuckled.

I couldn't help but give a quick laugh. "That's gross."

Jake put me down a good ways from the house. I lokoed up at him. His eyes glimmered with some type of mixture of emotion. We clashed. Our lips were furiously taking in the taste of the others. He was so warm agaisnt my shivering body.

I heard some hoots and hollers but i blocked them out as my fingers ran through Jake's black hair. He pulled me closer to him with his strong arms. I finally pulled back, gasping for air. Jake's lips were relentless though. THey brushed agaisnt my neck before we re-entered our heated make-out.

Someone cleared their throat from behind me. Ignored. "Jake!!! Quite sucking on her face so I can get a good look at your imprinted girl!"

Jake and I pulled away from each other to see a girl standing with a pink umbrella over her dark hair. She was very pretty with dark eyes and dark hair. I smiled sheepishly as she smiled at Jake with an approving glitter to her eyes.

"I'm Sophie!! You must be Zeeva!!"

I nodded before going over to shake her hand. Instead I was trapped into a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! So i gave a long chapter...Can i PLEASE GET SOME COMMENTS!!!!!!!

WHAT DO YA THINK????????????????

TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of ice cream do ya guys like???????????????????????????????????????????????????

^.^ Starz