Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

Chapter 27

I changed back to human and slipped on the shorts I had tied around my ankle. I silently approached Zeeva and knelt by her.

"Baby?" I whispered.

The tears were falling so rappidly but no sound came from her. Her eyes were flashing with so much emotion that I thought that she was going to pass oout. I had never seen so much emotion show anywhere near her eyes. Not in body movements or words. Usually she was so...composed.

I cautiously wrapped my arms around her knees (which were hugged tighty to her chest) and her body in general. I could feel her nails scrap against my chest when she huddled into me. Words were muttered past her lips but I couldn't make them out. No sound came from her as she stared into space. It was starting to scare me.

I gave a little shake. Oh dear Lord that definitely set it off. Sobs/screams ripped from her throat as she struggled away from me but i held tightly onto her and buried my face in her damp hair. After a few more secoinds of thrashing, Zeeva finally just broke down in my arms.She uncontrollably cried. It was almost like she was mourning for every single day she didn't after her family was killed.

The only reason I knew that her family died was because of her aunt. Somewhere down the line, the gossip queen just ahd to talk about her neice. Anger flared in my chest but I just had to remember the girl crying in my arms to make that burning anger go out.

"Their gone." Zeeva finally was able to whisper.

"Zeeva, baby, can you walk?" I asked gently.

She shook her head no. That's all I needed to know before I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my house. The only place for privacy at the moment...well let's just hope so...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I'm tired so this is all you guys get. *yawns* If ya'll don't get anything then I will take the time to send a message to explain any part or chapter as best as I can. =] thank you for reading! ^.^