Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

28

Zeeva's P.O.V.

I woke up crying from my nightmare. It scared me so much. "Mommy..." I whispered.

She wasn't near me so I grabbed my blanket and teddy bear. My pajamas were twisted around my body when I climbed out of my bed and headed to my mommy and daddy's room. Shadows played across the walls by using the moonlight from outside.

I quickly opened my mommy and daddy's door and poked my head in. "Mommy?"

Some shuffling then feet hit the floor. I saw my mommy's figure as she slipped on her slippers and put on her robe. "What's wrong, honey?" She whispered before picking me up.

I buried my head in her ginger hair. "I had a bad dream."

"Let's go to your room and you can tell me about it."

I nodded. My mommy brought me to my room and laid me on my bed. She sat next to me

"Okay start from the beginning." She whispered before turning on my bedside lamp.

I started to tell her about the man who was in the house and how he hurt everyone while they were sleeping. Then how he came after me whith red eyes and how it scared me.

"Well honey, It's just a nightmare. Nightmares are pictures that our minds make up. They aren't real and they aren't going to hurt you. Don't worry my little wolf, it was only a dream." Whit that my mother kissed my forehead and tucked me in.


After so many times of my mother telling me this, I took it to heart.

..What she said was such a lie...

To me, nightmares do come true. Either that or they are memories that HAVE and STILL hurt and haunt me. Nightmares take away all hope when a person knows that they are true. I know that my dreams are fragments of my past and I know that they are trying to blow out that flicker of hope I havfe left.

...sadly, the nightmares are succeeding...


I woke up with a scream tearing through my throat. The strong arms that were coiled around me where shaking me. I couldn't open my eyes. Not now. I need to escape. I need to end the pain that seers my heart and mind daily. I need to kill the pain that is giving my soul agony.

...I never want to see another day...
♠ ♠ ♠
TEN comments. That's all I'm asking. If I don't reach ten (Sorry for being so demanding) then I will allow something not so happy to happen... **Rubs hands wickedly together**