Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

32

Zeeva's P.O.V.

Darkness all around me. Am I dead?

Sometimes a flash of blood red light and a pain somewhere on my body. Heat surrounded me strongly; almost to the point of suffocation. My breaths were short and longing.

I longed to be dead. To be away from this claustrophobia. This darkness and pain surrounding me.

My body longed to be put out of the agonizing hurt. The pain that haunts me through my current darkness.

And my heart...it longed for Jake.

Jake's P.O.V.

I watched Zeeva as she laid on the hospital gurney. I felt numb as I watched the slow rise and fall of her chest. No medical equipment was connected to her.

The fucking bloodsucker, Francisco, stood as still as a statue staring out the window. He hadn't moved for two days. I noticed Carlisle walk by me to go check on Zeeva. I watched as he probed her arms lightly with his fingers.

Then the most beautiful sound entered my ears. Zeeva whimpered. It was so quiet that my pained mind almost didn't hear it. At least she wasn't screaming again. I le[pt up and was at her side almost before Francisco was.

Zeeva started to hyperventilate. Tears stung my eyes but i held it back. Suddenly she stopped. I listened to the rapid heartbeat slow to an uneven and barely there flutter. Zeeva took one more large breath before slowly letting it out. Is she dying???
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay maybe this is going to take longer than five chapters because everytime i type i always get kicked off!
8 COMMENTS!!!!!!!!