Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

36

Zeeva's P.O.V.

I could taste the sweet breath of the vampire as he slowly lowered his lips to mine. My mind was solely transfixed on what was about to occur but this sickening feeling pulled at my heart. It was an odd aching that tried to pull me out of my reverie.

The vampire's cold arms seemed even colder as a silent sense of realization started to overwhelm me. It wasn't this strange need and want to feel this vampire's lips to mine. What I really craved was the feel of Jake's strong arms pulling me closer to his warm body; the sound of his voice comforting me by telling me everything was going to be all right.

I squeezed my eyes shut in hope that this nightmare was just a nightmare. Yet when I opened my eyes, an uneasy feeling formed in the pit of my stomach as I saw that everything was the same as before. I now saw that the vampire had stopped and stared at me with angry eyes.

Panic fluttered in my chest like a trapped bird.I tried my hardest to scramble away from the vampire but he held me close to him. A whimper past my lips as pure fear turned my blood to ice. I noticed the anger that flared in the eyes of the demon.

"What's wrong, Wolf Girl?" He spoke gently but there was an edge to his seductive voice.

"You filthy bloodsucker! You'll never get away with what you have done. They will kill you! I know they will!" I whispered as menacingly as I could.

"Why would you say such foolish things to your dear Cameon?"

Cameon?

I scrunched my face in confusion.Cameon looked at me in surprise but soon it faded into amusement. I listened as a dark chuckle sounded in Cameon's chest. What was so funny?

"Let me go. Please, let me go..."I pleaded.

In a sudden movement, I was on my knees and Cameon was kneeling in front of me while he held me by my wrist with a near crushing force. I involuntarily screamed at the pressure. But my scream was cut short by a hand grabbing my jaw harshly.

Tears blinded me for a moment but I simply blinked them away. I found myself staring into the snarling face of the predator. I dread feeling told me that I was more probable of dying than living but only one thought raced through my mind. It was an odd question to be thinking about at a time like this.

Did Jacob Black ever love me??
♠ ♠ ♠
It is a beautiful summer day and I'm glad I was able to update on this story none the less. Hopefully I will get a chance to update on my Synyster gates story.

For the sequel: I will be pre-writing it, so hopefully it will be better written, more detailed, and more organized than this prequel. At the end of this story I will be hopefully putting up a sneak peek of the sequeal!

Thank you all for reading!!!!! =D