That's Where You Take Me

After living her life on a farm and feeling out of place Median gets hit with reality when her parents have to sell the farm and it’s either move or live with her brother, his wife and their bratty two year old daughter. She chose to move. So now she finds herself alone in Long Beach with no friends and for the first time feels free. Especially when no one is staring at her like she’s a freak for the tattoos that covered her arms and the piercing’s on her face.

Suddenly getting a job that doesn’t involve horses is top priority and when she gets invited to a party by her first real friend in a long time, what is she gonna do when she realizes that even for her falling in love can be one of the best things in the world. Especially when the gorgeous brown eyed man she was falling in love with loved everything about her from her tattoos to her piercing’s to the way she smiled and even talked. And she didn’t care that he was a guitarist in a band, because when it came down to it, sometimes it was just meant to be.

Even though she Median Raven Montgomery was a an anomaly. She had been raised on a farm in a small town that listened to nothing but country, even at it’s two taverns, they played nothing but country, and she was anti-country and listened to mostly heavy metal, alternative, rock, and classic rock. She knew now that anything was possible.

TAKES PLACE IN 2006

**I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or anyone that is connected to them. I do however own all Original Characters and the plot, so please do not steal.
Lyrics on Banner and Title of story belong to Britney Spears**

© 2013 xSweet.Afterlifex