That's Where You Take Me

Bro's Before Hoes

Rowan woke up the next morning with her head on her pillow and Matt no where to be seen. She pouted. She wanted Matt to be there when she woke up. She looked up as the door to the hotel room opened and he walked back in with his hand full of food. She would’ve gotten up to help him but she was naked and in bed…completely comfortable. Matt sat the food down on the table and dragged it over. She raised an eyebrow at him.

“Breakfast in bed… I don’t have a tray so table works.”

“You’re so sweet.”

“Only woman, I’ve ever gotten breakfast in bed for.” She looked up at him and smiled it had been sweet in a way. She moved so she was on her knees in front of him on the bed making them almost the same height. She placed her lips to his and the food lay forgotten as she leaned back pulling him down on the bed with her. He grinned against her lips as she began to tug at his shirt. He lifted it over his head and a moment later he was completely naked. She moaned as he entered her and she urged him to move faster inside of her.

Brian woke with the sound of knocking at the door of the little house that she had lived in for years and the sound of his girlfriend getting sick. He sighed and checked on his woman first. She was wiping her mouth and rinsing with mouthwash when he walked in and she looked at him smiling slightly. They walked to the front door together and he held her to his side. She smiled at him. He placed a kiss to the top of her forehead and she leaned against him as she pulled the door open. She found herself looking at her mother and father. She raised an eyebrow at them.

“Mom, dad what are you doing here?”

“We wanted to talk to you alone…”

“Whatever you say to me you can say in front of Brian…”

“Last night your mother told me what happened…”

“We were just dancing…” Median muttered.

“YOU KISSED A FEMALE!!!”

“It was innocent and obviously did what it intended and that was to piss you off mom.”

“Piss me off…why in the hell?”

“Doesn’t it seem obvious? You’re rude and hate your own daughter.”

“Nobody asked you…”

“Doesn’t matter dad, he’s right, the two of you have always hated me…Well guess what, moving to Long Beach was the best thing that ever could’ve happened to me so I’m going back to California with Brian, and I don’t give a flying fuck what you have to say about that. We’re all leaving tomorrow and you won’t have to see me again if that’s the problem.” She turned into Brian’s embrace crying in his arms as her parents left. Brian slammed the door shut behind them and then picked her up and carried Median to bed. He tucked her in and placed a kiss to her forehead. Telling her when she woke up things would be fine. She curled up and went to sleep.

Two days later they were back in Huntington and Brian was holding Median’s hand as they walked off the plane and Frankee was riding piggy back on Zack’s back. They were all laughing at something and when Rowan was walking beside Matt a smile on her face and his hand in hers. Matt rolled his eyes and finally turned around and faced Jacoby and Casey who finally found the whole thing hilarious was letting her husband tease his sister.

“Look Coby, enough’s enough. I love your sister and it’s starting to get old. Don’t make me have to have her visiting me in prison because I made her an only child.”

“God you hook up with my sister and our friendship goes to hell? What happened to 'Bros before Hoes’?” Matt just smirked.

“I’m an not a hoe Jacoby Shaddix…thank you very much.” Matt laughed as his fiancée hit her brother.

“Oww… Casey she hit me.”

“You deserved it, be glad I didn’t hit you for that statement.”

“Damn, turn my wife against me.” And for that Casey hit him.