That's Where You Take Me

The Notebook

“God it’s good to be home.” Alex said as he fell back on his own bed. Michelle smiled at her husband and shook her head.

“What, Hicksville not agree with you baby?” Michelle said as she sat on the bed beside him taking her shoes off and pulling her shirt off over her head and he sighed as he watched her change. He answered her.

“Did it agree with any of us Chelle?”

“Good point…what are you thinking Alex?” She asked as she walked over in boy shorts and a tank top. He sat up and pulled her to him, so she was standing between his legs. She leaned towards him and placed her lips on his. He placed his hands on her hips and leaned back on the bed pulling her down with him.

Matt and Rowan were laughing as they walked into her parents house and Rowan raised and eyebrow at the antique trunk sitting in the middle of the living room floor open with papers and books spread all over the floor. Her mother was sitting in the middle of the mess. Rowan swallowed. It was her school things. She smiled though as her mom looked up.

“Mom, what’s all this?”

“Oh Coby said you wanted something out of this mess, I was looking for it. He’s not here by the way Matt.”

“Who said I was looking for Coby?” Matt asked. Rowan giggled.

“He’s here with me mom…and what did Coby say I wanted exactly…”

“Oh just an old notebook…wait what do you mean he’s here with you?”

"Mom, Matt and I are together, as in getting married together." Her mother dropped the stuff she had just picked up and looked at her daughter. As her mother stood Rowan didn’t take her eyes off her mom’s and Matt was the one to notice that she had dropped the notebook that had been the talk of the other night. That much was made obvious by the name in small print that he noticed on the corner of it. He shook his head and raised an eyebrow at his fiancé’s mother and fiancé. Alexa Shaddix was taking the whole thing too dramatically. Rowan on the other hand was enjoying pissing her mother off. Just wait until the woman discovered he had gotten her baby girl pregnant. He smiled at that thought. He was gonna be a dad. No, he was going to marry the woman he had loved forever and be the father of her child. He liked the sound of that. As they continued to argue Matt’s curiosity got the better of him and he sat down against the wall with the notebook he grabbed off the floor and opened it. He once more shook his head at the name she had written in it over and over. He glanced up as the two made their way out of the room ignoring him or forgetting him, he didn’t care at that moment. An obvious story had caught his attention and he was too busy reading it.

Jacoby was shaking his head at Casey as they walked through the front door of their house. They had just left his mom looking through old school stuff for the notebook with the story Never Without Him in it. Her mom had kept it because it was the rough draft of the final product that had gotten Rowan an A plus the extra credit for it being well written and the teacher had kept the original. The first time Jacoby had read his little sister’s story he knew immediately who the main character was based on even though the last name had been changed for both the female and the male character.

Casey thought he was being a horrible brother but that was nothing new. He had always teased Rowan and that was how it had stayed even now that they were both adults. Jacoby turned to face his wife and shut her up by kissing her knowing that it always worked when he did that. She wrapped her arms around his neck giving in to the kiss and letting him press her back against the wall. She moaned into the kiss as his hands moved low to her hips and he deepened their kiss. Casey loved when he did shit like this. Five minutes later he was laying her on the bed completely naked and their clothes were trailed from the entryway to the bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
JC YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME ---

Post Song - Want It --- Danity Kane