That's Where You Take Me

The Notebook

Coby was standing in his sisters kitchen in shock as his sister yelled and screamed at him for going to their mom’s. He was even more shocked when the notebook he had had his mom dig out was what she used to hit him with. It didn’t matter where she hit him but she got him, in the head, chest, side, arm, and on the back as he ducked.

“Come on Rowan…”

“No you stupid jack ass, you think it was funny…it wasn’t.”

“Rowan, I’m allowed to pick on you I’m your big brother…”

“But that was just low Jacoby.” She hit him again. She didn’t see Matt walk in.

“What the fuck, Rowan leave your brother alone.”

“NO!” And she smacked him again. Not caring anymore how hard she hit him.

“You know Chris is gonna wonder where these bruises came from…” Jacoby muttered as he dodged a blow from the notebook and darted behind Matt who opened the basement door and stepped down so that he wasn’t the one to get hit by the notebook. Coby glared at him but smirked a minute later as Matt took the damned thing from Rowan and held it above his head causing her to place her hands on her hips and glare at him. She smirked ignoring her brother who was trying not to laugh as Matt moved out of the stairwell and closed the basement door behind him. Rowan wrapped an arm around Matt’s neck and leaned up placing her lips to his. Matt got lost in her and completely forgot about the notebook and lowered his arms wrapping them around his fiancé. She deepened the kiss and a moment later pulled back grinning as she spun and grabbed the notebook from Matt and went after Coby again.

“Son of a bitch Matt you’re easy…” Jacoby yelled as he dodged his sister.

“Oh well I’d rather not sleep on the couch anyways.” Matt said and walked into the kitchen. “Babe don’t leave too many bruises he has to look pretty for his show tomorrow night.” Matt called after the feuding siblings.

“Damn…” he heard Rowan say and the two walked back in the kitchen the notebook getting thrown on the counter and Matt shook his head as Rowan leaned against him. He wrapped an arm around her and she sighed as she leaned into his embrace. Jacoby shook his head.

“You two seriously make me wanna puke right now.”

“Not our fault we finally got what we wanted…speaking of why is that you can have mom dig for that thing…” she pointed to the notebook, “…but you can’t tell her about me and Matt. I got yelled at for two whole fucking hours.”

“Sorry?” and Rowan picked the notebook up and threw it at his head and he was just lucky he saw it coming and ducked.

The next night Frankee was laughing as she let Zack wrap her in his arms. They were all out at a club even though Rowan and Median couldn’t drink, but that didn’t bug them all that much. They could still have a good time and they themselves were sitting beside their men and it was Rowan who’s eyes narrowed first as she saw Val and Gena approach. Michelle shook her head and moved from her husbands arms and towards her sister. Matt watched shaking his head in disbelief. Val argued for a minute with Michelle and then they all stared when Michelle yelled at her sister.

“Why can’t you leave him alone, see that he’s happy with her?” Alex watched her and smiled. He loved when she got angry. She was hot when she was mad, but he had a feeling most guys said that about their woman all the time.

“HE FUCKING BELONGS WITH ME…” And she was shut up when Michelle slapped her across the face. Val looked at her sister anger in her eyes as she realized what had just happened. None of them saw Gena move toward Frankee and Zack because they were too focused on the arguing sisters.

“You fucking hit me Michelle.”

“You deserved it, do you realize what your doing. You’re being a bitch. You were a bitch to Matt when you were together, you did nothing but cheat on him, and now you think you own him? Newsflash, those two were made for one another. They’ve been in love for as long as they can remember…Frankee…watch out.” Michelle said cutting her self off and turning to her friend. Frankee who was ignoring them all and cuddling with Zack turned in time to see Gena move at her. She was out of Zack’s arms and ducking the punch that Gena threw out at her. She caught the other woman’s arm and maneuvered it behind her back and slammed her against the table. She had Zack shocked and the others laughing at Gena as the woman struggled against the hold that Frankee had on her.

“What the hell is your problem Gena seriously. I don’t know who’s worse you or Val.” Frankee said. “I mean my god, stupid enough to start shit in my mom’s bar.” Frankee let go of the other woman and shoved her toward the door as her mother made her way over.

“Everything okay over here Frankee?”

“Yeah mom, everything’s fine.”