That's Where You Take Me

Wake Up Calls

Frankee sat with her arms crossed over her chest staring at the driveway that Zack had just pulled out of. She was pissed how could he just do that to her? She finally stood and went inside. She was frustrated and annoyed. She changed into her pajamas and went to crawl into bed but changed her mind. She wasn’t going to be able to sleep. She went downstairs and picked up her phone and called Rowan. Matt rolled over in bed and glanced at the clock. It was three am. He picked the phone up and practically growled when he spoke.

“It’s three fucking am…”

“Oh who gives a fuck lemme talk to Rowan.” Frankee said in response not caring about Matt’s attitude. He glared at the phone and looked to his fiancé who was rolling over to look at him.

“Who’s on the phone baby?”

“Frankee… she wants to talk to you…”

“Something must be wrong then…” She took the phone from Matt as she sat up in bed. “Hey Frankee what’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong… you want to know what’s wrong… Zack needs to learn to finish what he fucking starts!”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Rowan asked her friend shaking her head as Matt picked up his cell phone to call Zack.

“Zack! He just UGH! We were at the bar helping my mom and well we got in a fight and then got caught making out and being way to touchy feely for mom’s taste and…”

“At the bar? Frankee…do you know how many germs and shit there are…”

“We didn’t… he said ‘Let’s finish this at my house…’ and I was teasing when I said I was mad at him and then he said he’d show me mad and kissed me… like well never mind… and said he’d see me tomorrow! Can you believe that shit?”

“So wait he just… left you there?”

“No he gave me a ride home but that’s it… Dammit, stop fucking laughing Rowan.”

“But it’s hilarious…Matt tell Zack I said he’s awesome!” Rowan told her fiancé as she hung up the phone laughing. Matt shook his head and did as she asked him and a moment later hung up the phone and Rowan moved so she was sitting on Matt’s lap a grin in place as she leaned forward and kissed him. He moved so they were laying on the bed Matt leaning over her. She moaned as his hand found bare flesh under her t-shirt she was sleeping in and pulled back so Matt could remove the shirt from her body. The minute it was gone she was fighting with his clothes and the rest of hers. She found herself crying out as he entered her only moments later.

Brian woke up at five to hear Median get sick and sighed. He loved her and that wasn’t about to change anytime soon. When she walked out of the bathroom after brushing her teeth he pulled her to him and she cuddled in close to him. They fell asleep like that only to wake a few hours later to a knock on the front door. Brian muttered a curse under his breath and got up careful not to wake Median and walked down to the front door. He raised an eyebrow at Matt when he saw the man.

“Dude it’s eight am…”

“So, Zack pissed Frankee off last night.”

“What’d he do…?” Brian asked and turned when he heard Median on the stairs.

“Brian who’s at the door?”

“Rowan and Matt…feeling better babe?”

“Yeah, thanks…hey Ro…so what’s up?”

“C’mon we’ll leave the boys to talk…” And Rowan took Median’s hand and lead her to the kitchen.

Zack woke reaching for Frankee and then remembered the night before. He sighed and rolled onto his back and lay looking at the ceiling. God he had been stupid last night. Walking away from her had been hard to do though so it wasn’t like she was the only one that was frustrated when he dropped her off at her house. He just prayed to god that hadn’t cost him her. He sighed and got ready for his day and couldn’t help but think about Frankee. He missed her that morning. He had gotten so used to her at least being beside him when he woke up and she wasn’t that morning. He was about to leave and go see what the guys were up to when their was a knock on his front door. He sighed and answered it.

“Gena, what the fuck are you doing here?” Zack asked when he opened the door and she stood there.

“C’mon Zacky…”

“Leave, haven’t you fucked up my life enough?” Zack asked as he stepped out onto the porch, not locking the door behind him. He wanted her to leave and his eyes widened when he saw Frankee pull up. Gena turned and got and idea in her head. Zack side stepped her as she moved to kiss him and walked out ot his girlfriends car.

“Help me get rid of her please… she just showed up…” Zack begged Frankee, who just raised an eyebrow at her.

“One condition…”

“What?” Zack asked as she moved to him.

“Don’t fucking leave me like you did last night!”

“Never again…” and he pulled her against him his lips crashing down on hers. Gena stared as Zack lifted Frankee up on the hood of the car and ran his hands over her body, one hand fisting in her hair. Neither one of the two saw her leave, and if they did they were not paying attention. They were more concerned about what was going on between them. They did however pull apart when someone cleared their throat.