That's Where You Take Me

I Can't Believe You!

Median smiled weakly at Brian’s parents and a moment later It was Suzy that spoke.

“You two are staying for dinner right?”

“Yes.” Brian said.

“Good, Median are you any good in the kitchen?”

“Kind of?” Median said to Suzy. She looked to Brian who just smiled encouragingly at her and she followed as Suzy pulled her to the kitchen.

McKenna!” Suzy yelled and the child squirmed free of her older brother’s grasp and dropped to the floor running to the kitchen where her mother was. Brian found himself staring at his dad. He swallowed.

“So, wanna grab a beer and go downstairs and play some pool?”

“Sure dad.” And the two men walked to the kitchen grabbing a beer each and headed downstairs. Brian smiled at Median who smiled back as she laughed at McKenna.

“So you’re gonna be a father?” Brian asked his son. Brian nodded. “Congratulations son.”

“Thanks dad.”

“So, where’d you meet her?”

“She’s one of Lacey’s friends. Met her at one of Zack’s parties.”

“Lacey? Quiet little Lacey?”

“Yes dad.”

“I always said that woman hang out with weird people.”

“Thanks, glad to know you think we’re all weird.”

“Not a problem. So does she…?”

“Yes she does.”

“She don’t care?”

“No, hell the way I hear it when Matt wouldn’t come out of his house when Val walked yet again, she dumped a perfectly good shot down the drain.”

“Mother fuck! Girls got nerve.”

“Yeah she does. And a bunch of asses for family. Be nice dad. I really care about her. I mean I’m in love with her.”

-------

Zack was sitting across from his dad as he sat beside Frankee at the table. He was listening as his dad went on about something his sister had done. Even though he loved his sister, he could care less. He really would’ve rather been at home with Frankee, alone. He glanced sideways at Frankee who rested her hand on his leg. He raised an eyebrow at her and she just smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder.

“You two make a really good couple.” Maria Baker told them and they just grinned.

“Thanks mom.” Zack said and Frankee shook her head. But she was smiling. Zack on the other hand was trying not to turn and glare at Frankee who’s hand had moved on his leg to his thigh. He risked a glance sideways and saw the mischievous look in his girlfriends eyes. He silently pleaded with her not to move her hand any higher. She left it where it was for now and smirked at him when his parents weren’t looking. But needless to say, by the time that the lunch was over Zack was ready to kill her. They said goodbye to his parents and once Zack was behind the wheel of his car he turned to Frankee.

“You…I can’t believe you!”

“Oh please…yes you can…” Frankee said smirking as Zack tore out of the parking lot and it was a miracle that they didn’t get a speeding ticket on the way back to his house. Once there she turned and looked at him. “Can we go inside and lock the doors and ignore the world now?”

“Yes” And they wasted no time in making it inside. The minute the door was locked they were removing clothes and as she pulled Zack’s jeans and boxers off of him Frankee lowered herself to her knees in front of him. He moaned as she took him in her mouth and his hands fisted in her hair.

--------

Rowan was laughing at something Kim had said from where she was curled up on the couch next to Matt. He smiled lovingly at her and placed a kiss to the top of her head causing his mom to go aww at them. He shook his head and Rowan cuddled closer into his embrace. Gary laughed as Matt just pulled her into his lap. Matt was just glad that his parents liked her and were being supportive of them being together. Oh and it kind of helped that she was making them grandparents. That was one thing that Val hadn’t been willing to do, and he knew this even though she never said it because every time having children was mentioned she got this disgusted look on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
well I'm sorry it took so long but I seem to be on a roll. Hope you loved this chapter. My favorite part is the Frankee/Zack scenes. I'm betting you can use your wonderful imaginations as to what Frankee did. Anyways loves, hugs and death bats to all my wonderful readers.

Post Song:
...To Be Loved - Papa Roach